Next Top Shot Season!

chevysoldier

Yeah Gary was pretty awesome and an all-around good guy too so he gets my vote for person I like the best, but I think Brian Zins is probably the best shooter.

Yeah Zins is a stud. I would love to see Hickock45 be on that show, he would be fun to watch. Chee Kwan, Kyle Sumpter, Gary Quesenberry, and Joe Serafini were unreal as well.......what a stacked group of talent.

Edited by Pokey

• 3 weeks later...

I would like this show but it has some drama in it. Annoying I just want to see the best shoot their guns and that 50 cal.

There is not a single show without some kind of drama, think about it. 

There is not a single show without some kind of drama, think about it. 

I know that but I just want people shooting guns and hitting almost impossible targets. I dont like the setup and it just feels like another tv show and thats why I dont watch it. The only shows I really watch are game of thrones and the walking dead. I know there both drama but they're setup for that. Top shot just feels like another reality tv show but instead of doing things there just shooting guns to vote people off. May the best person win. I will watch the highlight reel for this show. More action and less talking. lol.

I agree to disagree here, I think TopShot has more reality involved than most reality tv shows. Glad its back, I was starving for some powder and lead until Walking Dead comes back