Next Top Shot Season!

chevysoldier

LittleJohn :lol:

I am glad Gary is still on, he's one of my favorites, him and Kyle. I wish they would have brought back George. Give him another chance since he threw that last shot on purpose.

It was ok

:wtf: Edited by chevysoldier

I am glad Gary is still on, he's one of my favorites, him and Kyle. I wish they would have brought back George. Give him another chance since he threw that last shot on purpose. :wtf:

Just not a big fan of the individual people talking every single moment. I just want to see them shooting guns and having fun. it starts out great and then blah blah blah then back to greatness then blah blah blah. Just like a reality tv show. I mean it has great guns and I love seeing it but damn come on people less talking and more shooting.

I find it ironically hilarious Greg lost the exact same way both seasons he competed, the look on his face was priceless.....thought for sure he was gonna chuck his shades across the range and cry again.

At least this time he wasn't dropping a lead ball from the barrel of a half cocked flintlock while trying to bend the trigger during a 3 minute target acquisition! :lol: