Yamaha r6. Do you own one?

Mr Anderson

Just wondering who owns one and if your happy with the choice you made? I have owned mine for a month now and I love it. The only other motorcycle I would buy is the new 636. I have put 970 miles on it and I plan on riding it more this season. Post up pics if you have one and a list of mods if you want too. I plan on getting a full exhaust, kn air filter and pc5. Some new turn signals as well. I have not owned it long but I enjoy it more than the 250. I was at the epic ride with the red/white/black r6. :bow: Hopefully if your in the central area we can go riding.

I've had a 2004 for two years now and love it. It was my first bike and I've been thinking about upgrading, but I can't really find anything that suits my needs better but a slightly newer R6...

Nice, that r6 became the r6s I believe. What color is your r6? I rode one of those a couple of years ago and I thought it was great.

I'm going to go buy a Duc so I can be too entitled to post in this thread :p

You might be onto something.....not sure what....but....

douchy Duc riders with their dry clutches sounds eerily familiar. :D

It's not like I ever get to ride the damn thing. Might as well sell it. :(

I hardly ever ride mine but I ain't selling it and I can't even work on the damn thing....you know, like change out the fucking belts so it doesn't explode.

I had an 07 R6 at one point. Great little bike, would have loved to make it a track bike. For the street though, I thought it was quite lacking and now I own a duc :). Who knows where that will lead

I had an 07 R6 at one point. Great little bike, would have loved to make it a track bike. For the street though, I thought it was quite lacking and now I own a duc :). Who knows where that will lead

V-Twin nirvana....

I do.. love it... good bike.. im not brand specific so no pressures there but it does its job well for me

Do you have yours setup for street? Also I love the midnight black r6 of that year.

it can ride street.. but its not exactly street legal.i will slap the rear light/plate and the mirrors on for fun every now and again. (btw my bike was originally a raven black 08 :p)

mods for giggles

optimal race fairings painted by ASD

Custom red painted wheels by 614paintworx

BMC air filter

Full Ti Akrapovic Exhaust

Vortex rear sprocket

DID Chain

Vortex clip-ons

Vortex Rearsets

Penske Double clicker rear shock

Ohlins 20mm front fork kit

Suspension tuned by 35 motorsports