PSA: Alpinestars pants run small.

Casper

I wear 36x36 jeans. Ordered 52 long. Won't fit past my thighs. :lol:

Big shout out to Natedogg at Riders Discount though. He's been extremely helpful with my new leather search. Can't wait to find my size. :D

Big shout out to Natedogg at Riders Discount though. He's been extremely helpful with my new leather search. Can't wait to find my size. :D

Which one did you get? Im getting alpinestars leather track pants. Hopefully I find my size as well. lol.

Quit ordering extra smedium when you need a Husky.

Dude all Alpinestars stuff fits extremely small other than boots.

For sure!

They make some good looking gear and I have tried on their stuff many times at various places and none of it fits (boots/gloves excluded).

As a general rule, I refuse to buy gear online any more. That is why I.P. rocks as they carry some many different brands, it is easy to go over and try on to see what fits and what doesn't.

I know I'm a big dude but Alpinestars makes me feel like jaba the hut when I've ordered a couple things as I've needed the equivalent of a 3-4x

My new fieldsheer is an XL and it fits perfect, hell I still have my Joe Rocket mesh that is a L and fits pretty well

Everything A* runs small...I have a pair of their gloves and I normally wear M to L and I had to get XL and they are still very snug. Their stuff is made for Euro waifs

I got XS gloves and they fit a great except a little long on the fingers.