Bridgestone Bt 016 On Track

sac

I have a good set on my daytona that i just picked up and I am going to mid-o the first of june, was wanting to know how they are on the track?  Or do I put on the new set of Q2s I have.

They did ok in N but closer to I the they slide around (for me ) and took forever to heat up and build confidence. Put the Q2s on aand they are amazing. Felt like a half lap and u was good to go ( still would do atleast a full lap) they let me get more lean and felt like i had grip no matter how far over i was. I only run 1:45s so no real test lol

hmm, i've had slightly better luck with them, but yeah, they did seem to get a bit loose on me and wear faster than the other tires (Corsa III, pilot powers, 2ct, q2).

if you're new to track, i think you'll generally be fine.  when you start pushing low-mid 40's at midoh, or it's VERY hot out and you're VERY hard on the gas, you MIGHT have an issue... otherwise, I think you'll be a-ok!

have fun! i wish i could go.

They're fucking awful.  My SV felt ready to slide out at any time and I generally white knuckled the entirity of the track with them.  Three unrelated people told me I wouldn't go any faster than I was with them.  I was among the slowest in Intermediate.

I was given some takeoff BT03's and knocked at least 15 seconds off my time at Beaverun in my first session out.

BT16's are fine on the street, but I would not bring them to the track.