Anyone Else Watch Revolution?

Casper

Is that the show by J.J. Abrams? Well watched the second episode and still wandering how their is a fat guy in it but oh well. I will probably wait to its over then watch it. Since its tv and based on ratings lets see how far this show will make it. I hope its not one of those shows that just continues for no reason. I loved lost and fringe.

Is that the show by J.J. Abrams?

Yes and no. Have you noticed his name is on EVERYTHING since LOST was big?

I question how much input he actually has on the show as far as day-to-day decisions.  I'm sure he has input on the total plot arc, but beyond that, I'm betting they just stick his name on shit for the "brand recognition." 

I've watched the show from the start, and I like it, but I almost feel like they explained things too quickly.  Obviously this season will end with them turning the power back on...  It's just a matter of how long that lasts.

:confused:

Is that the show by J.J. Abrams? Well watched the second episode and still wandering how their is a fat guy in it but oh well. I will probably wait to its over then watch it. Since its tv and based on ratings lets see how far this show will make it. I hope its not one of those shows that just continues for no reason. I loved lost and fringe.

lol Does he get paid with more food thought they needed all their supplies. Just messing with you. I will watch it when its over with. Not a fan on waiting but I do love waiting for Game of Thrones.

lol Does he get paid with more food thought they needed all their supplies. Just messing with you. I will watch it when its over with. Not a fan on waiting but I do love waiting for Game of Thrones.

Genetics