A+ Job From Bill's Gun Repair

C-bus

If anyone is looking for top quality gun repair, I highly recommend Bill's Gun Repair. I was communicating with a guy on Armslist about 4 months ago about an AR when I saw his signature for his Gun Repair business. We didn't do the AR deal, but I asked him to take a look at my one, true never-sell gun. My 870 was given to me for Christmas when I was 16 by my late father. Not only sentimental, but this gun shoulders like no other. But it had developed a fatal crack in the high gloss stock. I simply could not find the wood to replace it well.

post-12300-0-44255300-1369400658_thumb.jpost-12300-0-08805900-1369400630_thumb.j

Well..... $50 and 9 weeks later, it's perfect. Bill gave me updates throughout the long process of repair and refinish and now I have it back....

post-12300-0-98684900-1369400845_thumb.jpost-12300-0-52602800-1369401155_thumb.j

The lighting is different, but the stock is the same one.

If you are in need of high quality repair, Bill is your guy.

terebil@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

Awesome! I have a .22 that was given to me by my grandfather that i need to have a new fireing pin put in, and have a crack in the stock repaired. I will give him a call.

I don't think he has a website. Here's his email. We meet at the Flying J Kirkersville off of 70. terebil@gmail.com

I recognized him from the New Albany Range. He says that he's done some business with Dale. Stand-up guy.