Both CBR929RR's for sale.

Zecho

New price on the red bike, $4k obo. I still have stock front signals which will fix the fast blink issue, as well as stock windscreen and some other stuff. I'm going to throw in what gear I have as well.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/632809586.html

Need to sell asap, so if you know of anyone who wants a liter bike that registers as a 900 send them my way.

Both bikes are being sold, I'm not getting out of riding, and those are not all my toys, they just share garage space with my toys.

Did you sell them already? I might be interested if the price is a little bit lower...

The '90 came out of the spray booth, back to the garage, and was immediately put on the lift to have a tubular k-member put in. Well, we dropped the original k-member and realized that the front frame and strut tower were rusted out beyond repair... very expensive paint job down the toilet.... :(

The '90 came out of the spray booth, back to the garage, and was immediately put on the lift to have a tubular k-member put in. Well, we dropped the original k-member and realized that the front frame and strut tower were rusted out beyond repair... very expensive paint job down the toilet.... :(

Shitty! What do you do at that point? Part it out?

I'm going to try to add a '96 mystic to the group. That would kind of round out the SVT group, I think. Race days would be fun with the 04 and 96 mystic and the lightning. Throw in the 88 and 69 and we got a whole corral.

I don't know how many of you read MM&FF magazine, but the '04 is in last month's issue. Not featured, but still, it's in there.

• 3 weeks later...
You and the wife will have to come take a ride in it! Hint: Bring diapers.

I used to driving in England, That car wont scare me..... :lol:

As for the wife...... She's not used to driving in England ;)