Christian Sport Bike Assoc. June 15th Ride

JCMathis

Meeting spot is Calvary Chapel of Columbus located at 6075 E. Livingston Ave.

We will meet at 8:30 and depart at 9:00. This ride will take us down through Marietta for some great riding. Total route is 262 miles. I hope to see you all there. No rider gets left behind, ride your own pace, we wait at every turn. I will guarantee you will have a great time if you like twisty roads and a good group to ride with.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2589201

• Upvote 2

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, but would love to go along.  Of course, I need to check the calendar (and by that I mean clear it with the wife):).

Hope you don't mind if I invite a few other riders from church.

Some friends and I just spent 6 days riding SE Ohio a few weeks ago, stayed in Marietta each night, rode 555, 78, 26, 7, etc.  Great time.

Cheers!

So, are you taking 256 out of Columbus and 70 back?  Or the other way around?  Hutch and I are going to meet you on 13 in the morning.  We just have to figure out where.

if i can't get on a NEO to SEO ride, i'm thinking about riding to somewhere your route intersects with 93.  would that be the 93/37/13 intersection, about 50 miles into your guys route?  about what time do you think you guys would get there around? i gather that's not a major intersection, so i dont know how much luck i'll have with this plan, but it doesnt hurt to dream, am i right?

So, are you taking 256 out of Columbus and 70 back?  Or the other way around?  Hutch and I are going to meet you on 13 in the morning.  We just have to figure out where.

We are taking 256 out of town and 70 back into town.

if i can't get on a NEO to SEO ride, i'm thinking about riding to somewhere your route intersects with 93.  would that be the 93/37/13 intersection, about 50 miles into your guys route?  about what time do you think you guys would get there around? i gather that's not a major intersection, so i dont know how much luck i'll have with this plan, but it doesnt hurt to dream, am i right?

I would think that should be around 10:00 as long as we leave on time which I am planning on that.