Motoseries June 17th At Nelsons

blue03636

Had a great day today! Felt so much more comfortable that last track day. Also got some new rubber. 

Big thanks to Todd. And a big thanks to Marty for zooming in on my feet on 13 showing how bad my foot positioning was (and showing everyone else).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great day today! Felt so much more comfortable that last track day. Also got some new rubber. 

Big thanks to Todd. And a big thanks to Marty for zooming in on my feet on 13 showing how bad my foot positioning was (and showing everyone else).

had to bust your balls about it. 

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday after I got home, but wanted the thank everyone for a great experience!  I learned quite a bit but I'm sure I only touched the tip of the iceberg. I wasn't able to drag a knee (which is fine) but I left with no chicken strips on the rear tire.  I plan on attending another trackday this year and hopefully I'll get my suspension set up and keep building on what I learned.

Later, Doug

Had a kick ass day yesterday.  Double dipping I and A got me the equivalent of 12 sessions for the day, some severely worn tires, sore legs, and one big smile that still hasn't gone away.  Was nice to meet up with LINK and R1 again in person too. 

Now it's time to see if I can make PIRC in 2 weeks work out.

Sadly i think i'll have to miss out on the next two track days. Stupid family crap i can't get out of. 

I was really hoping to make it to the next monday, was really nice having an open track. 

Edited by ludwb675

Sadly i think i'll have to miss out on the next two track days. Stupid family crap i can't get out of.

I was really hoping to make it to the next monday, was really nice having an open track.

I know the feeling.

My next day won't be until Friday July 26th.