Newb From Akron

Zherman330

Awesome! Thank you... The instructions from woodcraft blow donkey wang. I had done mods to every vehicle i own. Somehow drilling the bike is different.

One thing I forgot to mention.  Make sure the transfer screws are screwed in so the points just touch the fairing with the fairing in the normal mounted position.  If the transfer screws stick out too far are are in to far your hole centers will be off location.

One thing I forgot to mention.  Make sure the transfer screws are screwed in so the points just touch the fairing with the fairing in the normal mounted position.  If the transfer screws stick out too far are are in to far your hole centers will be off location.

Good call on being lined up. did you just get bolts that fit in the engine mounts and grind them down or are you talking actual screws... im trying to envision what we are talking about and it isnt quite making the connection in the old noggin

Good call on being lined up. did you just get bolts that fit in the engine mounts and grind them down or are you talking actual screws... im trying to envision what we are talking about and it isnt quite making the connection in the old noggin

I used pointed tip set screws & ground some wrench flats near the pointy end. You could just as easily cut some pieces of threaded rod, chuck them up in a drill & run them up against a grinder (or a file if you don't have a grinder) to put some points on them.