2013 Moto Series Round 3 At Pirc/beaver June 29-30th

jbot

What do you mean?! You never gave me a number or had anyone call me.

You have failed me for the last time.

Quick, pretend like you're choking.

Edited by jbot

Harsh brah

Wow, Marty.... too soon.

Marty wastes no time going in for the kill. So much for being our "Friendly Neighborhood Photographer" these days.

On another note, did you get the bike fixed yet?

Well after you and Cox stood me up last round what do you expect!?

Hey Brian, if you need a pit bitch, I may be free to head out there with ya.  I need some track in my life lol

Screw that...get your damn gear out and borrow a buddies bike!

Besides, you said you'd be back last year...and the year before....and the year before that...  I'm getting tired of the excuses, personally.  :D

Screw that...get your damn gear out and borrow a buddies bike!

Besides, you said you'd be back last year...and the year before....and the year before that...  I'm getting tired of the excuses, personally.   :D

lol, I knoooow... I hope to be back someday... haha. I still have all my gear, just no bike yet.

Cripes!  I know of an unused bike right now because the dude spends too much time on his knees and messed one of them up again.   :D

Someone is about to have a stock rear shock installed on their shit while it sits in my garage. :tools:

On another note, did you get the bike fixed yet?

Well, Murse and I actually straightened out the rearset today, so that's good to go. Just waiting on a radiator and brake lever to arrive. And then I'm gonna drop the front end and soften up the suspension a little. Should be ready for the Beav.

Well, Murse and I actually straightened out the rearset today, so that's good to go. Just waiting on a radiator and brake lever to arrive. And then I'm gonna drop the front end and soften up the suspension a little. Should be ready for the Beav.

Did you measure the fork lengths?

Think it is 165 in up to a week in advance and 190 late. You will love it, and riding the track is fun too.

Will see what I can do to get there. I know I need to get on a track to get better and to quit being an ass on the street.

Edited by Jester_

No offense but with that body position several track days will greatly help.  Problem is once you start you can't stop and riding on the street becomes a thing of the past.

Trust me.....there are lots that will tell you the same.

:D

Edited by r1crusher

No offense but with that body position several track days will greatly help. Problem is once you start you can't stop and riding on the street becomes a thing of the past.

Trust me.....there are lots that will tell you the same.

:D

He's right !

Street riding is all but in the past for me.

I'll still do rides,but trackdays are a blast and where else can you do twice the speed limit(and then some) legally ?

I cost justified my first trackday by comparing it to a ticket, but really what does it a few hundred really matter compared to an accident and your health? Going down at the gap didn't really phase me, but thinking back my last run through there was asanine considering the possible consequences and commute time for medical support.

I'll continue to ride the streets but hopefully I'll be smart enough to leave a margin for error/hazard.

i've been doing a LOT of track riding in the past few years, but I still loved and missed street riding, which is why i got the FZ.

Jester, for someone who hasn't done track days, I say your body position looks fantastic. don't listen to R1knobgnawer, he's just bitter because everyone who buys his old bikes are faster than he is on them.

we would love to see you out there, hope you can make it.