2013 Moto Series Round 3 At Pirc/beaver June 29-30th

jbot

I still might go Dak. Problem is I dont have leathers so could only ride novice. Need to drain the coolant as well and put water in.

Excuses excuses.....$35 to rent leathers....or put that toward buying a set, because you and I both know you will be back.

If you want, I'll lend a hand changing your coolant and prepping the bike the Friday before the trackday.  You are pretty much on the way to the track for me.  Would you ride over or do you have a truck/trailer?

Excuses excuses.....$35 to rent leathers....or put that toward buying a set, because you and I both know you will be back.

If you want, I'll lend a hand changing your coolant and prepping the bike the Friday before the trackday.  You are pretty much on the way to the track for me.  Would you ride over or do you have a truck/trailer?

I have my truck but no good way of loading it :/ I live about 25 minutes from PIRC.

I have my truck but no good way of loading it :/ I live about 25 minutes from PIRC.

I'd say just ride it and toss any shit you want at the track in my car or throw on those saddlebags you had at the gap.  Saves the trouble of loading and unloading the bike twice.  Just need a roll of painters tape at the track to take care of the lenses, mirrors and all that good stuff.  I'll have a ramp if you do want to truck it over.

Craig made a good point, if you are in novice you wont even have to change coolant.  

Just take my F'in bike.

Scrub the strips off the back tire for me.

Or you could both come and you could take care of those strips yourself.

Either way, I hope that bike is at the track so I can rub up against it when no one is looking!

• Upvote 1

Shit, Link...I had no idea you were a member here.  You should come out and ride on Sat.  Beaver is a fun track to be on for sure.

So get that exhaust hanger fixed and get out there.

I have that leftover exhaust hanger from the 750 in the garage. Maybe that would work for him?