Deal's Gap for Sale

Casper

http://web.mac.com/bradandbeth/for_sale/Home.html

Seriously, the resort is for sale.

I so wish I had the cash for that Deal <- :D

A buddy and I are supposed to go there early this summer.

I guess they are really cracking down on bikers though. 15 MPH is the limit and if you cross the double yellow its a ticket too. No warnings given.

Still, three hundred turns in eleven miles......hooooooah! I wanna slay that dragon.

I just came back from Pigeon Forge, TN and the smoky mountains. Good lord, I like twisty roads but those where just too much! haha!

I wasn't even on the dragon, but we drove through the park entrance to cades cove and it was NUTZ - a solid hour and a half of nothing but twists, turns and blind corners with nothing along the sides except the rocky side of a mountain and a creek on the other side! Saw a group of sportbikes hauling ass through the turns as well, way to fast IMO but they were making it.

I don't know - I wanted to ride the dragon but after a simple taste that I got I'm not sure I'd be up for it!! :)

I so wish I had the cash for that Deal <- :D

A buddy and I are supposed to go there early this summer.

I guess they are really cracking down on bikers though. 15 MPH is the limit and if you cross the double yellow its a ticket too. No warnings given.

Still, three hundred turns in eleven miles......hooooooah! I wanna slay that dragon.

It use to be much faster than that. 15mph is rediculous.

I just came back from Pigeon Forge, TN and the smoky mountains. Good lord, I like twisty roads but those where just too much! haha!

I wasn't even on the dragon, but we drove through the park entrance to cades cove and it was NUTZ - a solid hour and a half of nothing but twists, turns and blind corners with nothing along the sides except the rocky side of a mountain and a creek on the other side! Saw a group of sportbikes hauling ass through the turns as well, way to fast IMO but they were making it.

I don't know - I wanted to ride the dragon but after a simple taste that I got I'm not sure I'd be up for it!! :)

yeah seems like theres plenty of roads down there...dont see all the hubbub of the one with the most turns. seems to me like saying you want the 1 liter bike with the most horsepower, just because it has that title.

I would deff buy it if i could. Not only is that a bad ass road,but people will come no matter how many cops there are. Also u get the only gas tation in 20 plus miles and a house on a private lake! I think its just a ploy to get the heat off the area for awile.

Guest MotoGP Tix
I would deff buy it if i could. Not only is that a bad ass road,but people will come no matter how many cops there are. Also u get the only gas tation in 20 plus miles and a house on a private lake! I think its just a ploy to get the heat off the area for awile.

the ROAD isnt for sale...

the resort is