South East, Marietta Oh

bankes67

Hello fellow riders,

I just returned from 3 years Overseas in Japan. I've been riding for the last few years over there and just got home a few weeks ago. I have already picked up a 2011 kawasaki ninja 1000 and found that riding without a group just isn't the same. I've been contemplating joining an MC or group to meet some new riders and gain some good friends who are just as crazy as I am about motorcycles haha. If anyone wants to get together and ride just message me. I'm new to the area as far as riding is concerned so I'm open to any tips or bits of wisdom!

-kyle

welcome.. message me when you want to ride.. i was just in marietta today.. i live up rt 7 on 800 above Fly... about 45 mins away..

Same goes to you, hit me up anytime. If it's not raining I'm riding.

Welcome. 800 is kinda for Harley's but there's lot of good roads between Marietta and East Liverpool.

Cause this is cruiser country lol I only know a few ppl that live around that have sportbikes.. and they ride with us lol

its not what you ride, but that you ride..