Weather 6/12 - Storms And Such

scottb

Hope everyone in the west and south of Ohio are doing ok with no damage or hail.

Looks nasty on the Cleveland TV station radar.

Predicted that Cleveland will get major storms around 2 AM this morning.

At 7:30 PM, it rained here for like a minute, not major at all .......... yet.

phone just got hit with an emergency alert, tornado warning until 8:45pm

Really? Tornado watch here until midnight, which makes zero sense being that the Weather Channel says 0% chance of rain until like 2am. 

We didn't get shit but heavy rain and cloud to cloud lightning. Lost half my nights sleep cause the woman was up all night w the tv on. The bright side is our puppy didn't give a shit and slept right thorough it

Had a great night out on the tractor cutting grass watching the storms build and roll through north of us. Huge thunderheads and great light show. We got some wind and rain at some point during the night, i woke up for about 30 seconds. The bonus for the night was that I was finally able to shoot 2 of the 3 skunks living in our barn.

• Upvote 1

We got a tornado warning on my phone at 1:15 until 1:45.  No rain or wind, though...   I sat up until 1:30 when the rain and wind suddenly started, so we all sat in the basement until it passed. Turned out to be a non-event.   20 mins later we were back in bed.