Should I Buy Fijis Tl Or Buy A Zx14

ZxHooligan

I was wondering your opinion should I buy fiji9brothers tl or buy a zx14 really want a zx14 but Fiji needs to of load his tl opinions. I know fijis tl hd it tore down to a motor and 2 wheels at one time for him.

Edited by ZxHooligan

Sounds like you want a 14. I don't see where you need help with this decision, unless you're just the type that can't make decisions on their own.

There should be a smiley somewhere in this post to make it sound a bit less serious too, but I dunno how to add smileys with the mobile version.

Edited by dustinsn3485

In all seriousness, you know the TL is no cupcake. That bike is killer, and a damn good ride in its own wright.....buy it up if you can swing it. Ride it, track it, have fun with it if you've got space/coin to keep it. Would help Fiji out AND give you a bigger powerplant to play on. The 14's aren't going anywhere, so if you need to wait another season or 2 it only makes the bigger bore versions ( 1441cc ) THAT much cheaper ( assuming you're buying used ) ;)

Edited by Hellmutt

In all seriousness, you know the TL is no cupcake. That bike is killer, and a damn good ride in its own wright.....buy it up if you can swing it. Ride it, track it, have fun with it if you've got space/coin to keep it. Would help Fiji out AND give you a bigger powerplant to play on. The 14's aren't going anywhere, so if you need to wait another season or 2 it only makes the bigger bore versions ( 1441cc ) THAT much cheaper ( assuming you're buying used ) ;)

I was just gonna buy a new one save the hassle of someone else's problem