The Zx Is No More

ZxHooligan

Depend on if I want a payment or spend my cash I'm not in a good frame of mind to think about it my baby is no more done a lot of great rides on her and also met a lot of nice people just gotta think through it the next couple days

If rather pay cash and have no payments but that's just me. I've also never bought a bike I wouldn't be able to sell for more than I bought it for. My Vfr is the only one ill lose money on but that's cause she's a keeper and it'll have 50k miles before I even consider letting her go

The bike has been ridded hard by the guy that had it before me and it was falling apart when I got it and I couldn't bring it back from the state it was in I did enough to her to keep her going for 3 years just not worth putting anymore money in

Damn, my Kawi lasted over 75k before I sold it to a buddy in SF in good condition...and it was ridden hard from day 1.  

But, then again, I was the original owner so it was cared for religiously - good luck in your search for a new one.  

Yeah I think I'm gonna save my money til next spring and buy a new one and I'll keep it until it dies and I'll know how it was treated and everything that goes wrong will be fixed and maintained right. Unless I can't wait that long

Edited by ZxHooligan

If rather pay cash and have no payments but that's just me. I've also never bought a bike I wouldn't be able to sell for more than I bought it for. My Vfr is the only one ill lose money on but that's cause she's a keeper and it'll have 50k miles before I even consider letting her go

is that counting trailer miles :)

You can find well maintained good used bikes that haven't been ridden hard.  You just have to be picky and thorough in your search.  I couldn't wait til next year to ride, if I had to.