Just Saying "hey"

Don

I live just outside of Akron and met 3 of you (2 guys & a gal) at the MSF Safety Class in Columbus on 5/19. We chatted after class before heading our different ways. As I was heading down the road I realized I hadn't got or didn't remember your names. Sounded like meeting for a ride in the Millersburg/Coshocton area was a possibility. Give me a shout if you can for a ride or at least know who you are. Anyone else in this neck of the woods looking for a riding partner let me know. I have a 2011 Kawasaki Concours 14 and a 2011 Ducati Diavel. I'm ok with 2 of us to large groups and liesurely to spirited riding. Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone. Don

post-17245-0-42554000-1371444302_thumb.j

post-17245-0-30593100-1371444372_thumb.j

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)

Saw me kissin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)

I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)

She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

What I mean is it wasn't me but welcome to the site.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone one for the welcome! I haven't used "The Diavel made me do it" but with your permission I will. That being said it's made me do a lot of things and they all were a blast. I've been a bad bad boy. :( Where do the northern (Cleveland, Northridgeville etc) riders go for then fun stuff? I like the triangle of Millersburg, Coshocton and Loundonville for the fun twisties. Oh and Papa "hey" wouldn't have been much of an introduction. :) Thanks again all!

Thanks everyone one for the welcome! I haven't used "The Diavel made me do it" but with your permission I will. That being said it's made me do a lot of things and they all were a blast. I've been a bad bad boy. :( Where do the northern (Cleveland, Northridgeville etc) riders go for then fun stuff? I like the triangle of Millersburg, Coshocton and Loundonville for the fun twisties. Oh and Papa "hey" wouldn't have been much of an introduction. :) Thanks again all!

that papa sure is a dick

• 2 weeks later...