Leathers Wanted

bowdog

Looking for anyone that is getting ready to sell there used race suit. Not sure on size yet so if local I would like to try on, I will be going to Iron Pony for some sizing and will update when I know...but I know I need short fat guy size. I am 5'8" with a beer belly! Not looking to spend a bunch right now because these are going to get tore up while I learn to race at CRP.  If anyone has anything that they think will work please post up. thank you!

How big of a beer belly? I am 5'9" and 200 lbs and kind of barrel chested. I have an old set of Joe Rocket leathers you can have. They aren't all new looking, but they were given to me under the terms that when I was done with them, that I give them to the next owner. Let me know if you are interested.

• Upvote 4

How big of a beer belly? I am 5'9" and 200 lbs and kind of barrel chested. I have an old set of Joe Rocket leathers you can have. They aren't all new looking, but they were given to me under the terms that when I was done with them, that I give them to the next owner. Let me know if you are interested.

That's really cool as hell of you to do that for somebody.

That's really cool as hell of you to do that for somebody.

Someone did it for me. Just keeping up the tradition. But thanks!

rvtpilot is good people.  gimp people, but good people.

Ha!  :wheelchair:

The gimp is fading enough that I think PIRC is in play this month.  :cheers:

Those would probably work out good. Let me know and if they dont end up working I will pass along or give back which ever you prefer. Thanks man!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say a THANK YOU to RVT. Not only did he send me a FREE set of leathers but they are in good shape and he paid to have them sent to me in order for me to have them in the time I needed. Thanks again man and if there is every anything (non sexual) I can do to return the favor please don't hesitate to ask!

Great guy, thanks again man!!

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to say a THANK YOU to RVT. Not only did he send me a FREE set of leathers but they are in good shape and he paid to have them sent to me in order for me to have them in the time I needed. Thanks again man and if there is every anything (non sexual) I can do to return the favor please don't hesitate to ask!

Non-sexual? Do you know what forum you're on?

I appreciate the props, and you're very welcome. Just doing for others that's been done for me. :cheers: