Aspiring Drag Racer Needs Lots Of Help If Anyone In Columbus

Ironheaddragster713

ok trolls, here we go again. I casnt believe there are so many suckers in the world. Its shepp who get eatin everyday. People dont eat wolf meat, they eat sheep. and moleste them too sometimes i guess. I wont leave this forum, Ive met a few REAL folks and am just getting to the point of ignoring elitist douchenozzles. And to the ABATE, NO, I have never messed with ABATE. Its sad to see a man cant post a thread about racing without some spamming troll patrolling around acting as a little child. I have no issues with anyone wanting to wear a lid so i really dont see why the so called bikers cant seem to wrap their pathetic little warped minds around the fact that we are not all the same. for shits sake man, grow up people. Whats funny is the dumbshit comments. I really think a few of yall need to go back to school and learn to read. Gotta knock someone down because they dont believe in your every belief, wtf? this is why many nations hate Americans, because the sheep have to flock together and try making every person think as they think. Its not going to happen. While you preach brotherhood and all this garbage and you care about members, ok, have enough respect to not keep posting the same stupid posts. but i get it, trolls have nothing else to do but sit on their perch and troll all day. While steve butter head likes to preach he rides more, im not in doubt he loves to ride a weiner but i dont see how the dude rides so much since everything he does is keep trolling. Troll for life is his motto. Its fine, kick me out, block me, it wont hurt my feelings. There will be the day when yall get off the high horse and come down to earth and hang out with bikers because they ride, not because they ride a certain brand, wear all the gear and do all the same hipster stuff they do. No wander harley dudes get such a bad name, we dont put up with lames, we put them in their places. but little screen warriors can keep being petty and immature, i havent got the time for the bull crap. i have a bike to finish and meet yall on the road and see who has things to say to my face about my helmet. I enjoy a good debate but this thread was a racing thread. But I will put it out once again, anybody with a decent helmet, if i can buy it cheap enough, ill ride with one. Believe it or not, I had the talk with my wife not long ago. I would like to find a nice lid. I dont want one of these for looks or to pass certain state laws helmets. id like to have a good helmet just for the fact, ya never know what can happen. Its my decision though. So again, Ill throw the offer out, if helmets are so great and i MUST need one, help a brother out. o wait, i guess i ride the wrong brand to be considered a brother by a few here. Sad. I have never once looked down on any man or woman for the eqpt they have or dont have. but its probably the same group telling me to get a helmet thats doing wheelies down the interstate putting many lives at risk. i will warn ya, i will never put up with wheelies and stunt riding on public streets. helmet or not, i dont feel the need to put someones family at risk being evel kneivel. but back to racing, I MIGHT have found a set of leathers to use which would be a big help. I have a pair og full leather gloves so i should be good there. they re iron pony specials but will work fine i imagine. helmet i guess is next on the gear side. 3/4 or full face will work. but back to racing. Actually, im back to building.

• Downvote 6

So you're gonna come here and call us names for pointing out the painfully obvious facts that you are very wrong about many topics and in the same breath you are gonna beg us for free gear? :lol:

How bout fuck off. Go beg some Harley forum for drag bike welfare and to give you free gear. The only shep loving douchenozzle here is you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you came to this forum with your epic tales of riding and racing etc.....you have no job, no money, youre begging people for free parts and labor to help with your bike, and now trying to get gear from people.

go get a fucking job, support your family, and worry about your bike later....shit, man. grow up.

^^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^^

this has proven my points to a t. yall are really some sad loosers. spammers and trolls. id love to meet yall shit talkers at the track or on the orad. bet you dont talk HALF the shit as yyou do on screen. yeah maybe its true, i do need to be on a harley forum. i THOUGHT since this was called OHIO RIDERS and not preppy douche bags, i figured id fit in with being an ohio rider. pretty sad. At least i met 2 COOL dudes who are real and all about bikes and not trolling. i have NEVER begged for anything but sense. abviously steve butterbrains is too busy scvreen warrioring than riding. but o no, he rides more than i do. maybe, only thing some yall ride is a cock. its cool. i would even ride with fags but they have too many issues thinking theyre too cool. its sad to see mc owners acting as children. have fun trolls. and talk all you want about my bike. my bike is mine and I hand built it so at least i know whats up, yall will never be close to being bikers. this was for the trolls. to the ones who put out smart brain thought comments, i thank you. the trolls have ruined a good forum. well maybe it was the few cool folks who keep the forum for the posers like butternuts here to spam all day so it keeps them off the road. i laugh at ignorant yups and lames. have fun lames. real folks, we will find each other

• Downvote 5

I screen warrior from my JOB. You know makin money so I can buy parts instead of digging them out of the trash heap and being able to ride my functioning bike. I'll say everything and anything said in this thread to you in person quite frankly cause its not even that bad lol. You make me giggle wanna be racer. Drag racing is boring to me but if you wanna meet at a real track I'd be up for it. Oh wait, helmets and proper gear are needed at those as well as being able to pass inspection

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I will do the same in person too not bashful at all. I meet you anytime anywhere and spank that ass even with my busted tranny no suspension. I run circles around you want to talk shit about trolls. You've been on here a week looks like someone's letting their bull dog mouth overload their puppy dog ass as well as trolling yourself. I'm so glad my tax dollars go to help support you and not only do I get fucked over by folks like you who don't work with my taxes but I also produce the food you eat so the next time you have a glass a milk remember someone had to work to get it to you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: x infinity

I will do the same in person too not bashful at all. I meet you anytime anywhere and spank that ass even with my busted tranny no suspension. I run circles around you want to talk shit about trolls. You've been on here a week looks like someone's letting their bull dog mouth overload their puppy dog ass as well as trolling yourself. I'm so glad my tax dollars go to help support you and not only do I get fucked over by folks like you who don't work with my taxes but I also produce the food you eat so the next time you have a glass a milk remember someone had to work to get it to you.

Damn!!! Nuff said!