Fs/ft: Bushmaster Ar Package

Bad324

Lets get these out of the way first:

No, I'm not selling because I have to get rid of my toys

Yes, I know I'm probably crazy and people may not like the price

No, I won't part out the package unless all parts are spoken for

Yes, all prices listed are firm

No, I don't need to sell it and its more of a feeler but I hate calling it a "feeler thread"

New never fired Bushmaster Carbon 15 (.223/5.56) with red dot sight and 1 stock mag in a hard case ($900) 
7 PMAG's ($105)
5 steel mags ($80)
360 rds of .223 ($195)
200 rds 5.56 ($120)

$1400

I would consider some select guns in trade plus cash:

Bodyguard .380 or .38
Kahr CM9
M&P 15 22
Mossberg 715t
Ruger 10/22

post-11476-0-85993300-1372344535_thumb.j

post-11476-0-29660700-1372344550_thumb.j

I remember you calling and running all over gods green earth trying to find one and you finally did in your price range, which actually wasn't much less than you are selling for lol.  Surprised you didn't want to bump the price up a tad more to cover all the emails, phone calls, and driving you did to find that one.

• Upvote 1

I remember you calling and running all over gods green earth trying to find one and you finally did in your price range, which actually wasn't much less than you are selling for lol.  Surprised you didn't want to bump the price up a tad more to cover all the emails, phone calls, and driving you did to find that one.

:lol:

I am known for buying low and making profit on stuff but this package is a just get out what I have into it deal.

Why would you sell it? The world could still end ya know.

Boredom, lack of use and now that I have a bit more knowledge I think there is a small chance I could build my own when/if the time comes.

:lol:

I am known for buying low and making profit on stuff but this package is a just get out what I have into it deal.

Boredom, lack of use and now that I have a bit more knowledge I think there is a small chance I could build my own when/if the time comes.

Yeah man, I feel like you could get more with all that included.  I mean shoot, the ammo alone, even if steel is 560rds selling for like 300 for steel.  I am actually in the same boat, it's been over a year since I've had time to shoot my AR, and I've had ammo the whole time to do so.  Just no time. 

Let's not beat around the bush here. Bad is getting married and whatever reason he has for selling, is bullshit. Just man up ajd say the bride to be is making him sell his toys. There's a thread about it dig for yourselves.

GLWS. Just busting some chops.

• Upvote 2

Let's not beat around the bush here. Bad is getting married and whatever reason he has for selling, is bullshit. Just man up ajd say the bride to be is making him sell his toys. There's a thread about it dig for yourselves.

GLWS. Just busting some chops.

She actually thinks I'm stupid for considering selling it! After I spent time ad effort finding it and all the ammo and mags she doesn't understand the point in getting rid of before I ever even shot it

I can't imagine how dumb she'd think I am if I told her a small part of me wants to put the VFR up an see if I can get what I want for it

Edited by Bad324

It's so I could replace it with an FZ1 or something along those lines :D

It won't happen though cause I've got too much other stuff going on to deal with bike shopping

That right now is actually a very good price all things considered. You'll find a buyer, go to a gun show if you can, you won't make into the place, watch though, many venues really frown on parking lot sales at shows.

That right now is actually a very good price all things considered. You'll find a buyer, go to a gun show if you can, you won't make into the place, watch though, many venues really frown on parking lot sales at shows.

this pleases me to hear that my pricing is accurate. Its actually probably a shade cheaper than I paid for all the stuff over the last few months

• 4 weeks later...

so I might start selling this stuff separate if enough people start calling dibs. I've got my eye on a new toy I'd like to try and pick up

Edited by Bad324

What trigger and upper are in it? Or is this a factory unit?

complete factory unit. Bought it off the shelf and has literally been out of the case 2x, once after I bought it and once to show my brother in law to compare to the AR he ordered at the time. Thought I would get out to use it but never have and now I've found something I would use and its half your fault  :D

Edited by Bad324