Zimmerman Trial

Scruit

Your advice is useless, there is no source of news more reliable than the news sources that report the news.

Some independent outfits do a fine job of investigation once a major story breaks, but they can't process the sheer volume of information that the AP does... they simply don't have the resources or manpower.

So what you're saying is that you are useless since I told you to figure it out for yourself. That isn't anything we don't already know.

As for the rest of your pious bullshit, you're wrong to imply that there aren't any legit and reliable sources for accurate and ethical news. The problem is they don't fit your warped reality.

• Upvote 3

So what you're saying is that you are useless since I told you to figure it out for yourself. That isn't anything we don't already know.

As for the rest of your pious bullshit, you're wrong to imply that there aren't any legit and reliable sources for accurate and ethical news. The problem is they don't fit your warped reality.

No what I'm saying is that your "advice" was useless since you couldn't meet the challenge.

It was as if I challenged you to climb a wall, and your response was "climb it yourself". You couldn't meet the challenge, whether I climb the wall or not, you've already failed..

I get my news from stewart and colbert (or oliver and colbert as is the case right now) I find it quite informative, reliable and legit.

Nothing about me is pious, piety is not among my attributes...

The jury said race wasn't a factor in the shooting. Race was a factor in the profiling, but the profiling happened to be accurate. Like it, or lump it... Treyvon was looking for trouble and lost his life for it. Zimmerman was a douche for following him, but he certainly did not create the DFE. He didn't remove himself from the possibility of one, but he didn't create one.

Race was a factor on both sides of this case. Race is and will always be a factor. Men deal with that fact. Bitches cry about it.

+1

No joke. Once Magz enters a thread it's over. Just moronic comments strung along by gullible OR member who can't ignore trolling

Why do so many of you think I'm trolling?

I trolled once, it was in Y!A...

My question: in fish: "how do I train my catfish to be more friendly? Every time I put him in his fish tank he keeps hissing and clawing my arms up and water goes everywhere"

I don't apologize for anything. That guy can go get fucked. I don't owe anything to anybody regardless of what color they are, and I'll be damned if black people expect special treatment from me.

Your exactly right man!

• Upvote 1

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/politics/obama-zimmerman/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I get his concerns and I do feel bad for folks that have to experience all the things he describes AA men experience in their lives, it must suck.  But beating someone's ass isn't helping the problem and I certainly hope Obama wouldn't have done the same it was him.  All we can do is try to be the people we want to inhabit this country: people who avoid stereotyping and prejudice while avoiding being the people who reinforce those stereotypical beliefs.

• Upvote 1

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/politics/obama-zimmerman/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I get his concerns and I do feel bad for folks that have to experience all the things he describes AA men experience in their lives, it must suck. But beating someone's ass isn't helping the problem and I certainly hope Obama wouldn't have done the same it was him. All we can do is try to be the people we want to inhabit this country: people who avoid stereotyping and prejudice while avoiding being the people who reinforce those stereotypical beliefs.

Another +1. Posturing and retaliation from either side, no matter how big or small, just keeps the ball bouncing along. And ad-hominem attacks are just plain juvenile!

• Upvote 1

Chis Matthews.....why does the world have morons like you? All races of people have been mistreated at one time or another all throughout written and unwritten history and all over the WORLD, it is how we all deal with the aftermath and move on and be better people going forward. All men are created equal, but unfortunately many never got that memo!!!! And the liberal news media strikes again, keep on poking that hornets nest why don't ya. Why not apologize to all the Jews and Native Americans while you are at it, I hear they were treated pretty shitty as well?

jiFfM.jpg

• Upvote 1

Would you guys please just get a room?

If you don't have anything constructive to add aside from juvenile bullshit, shut the fuck up.  

No joke.  Once Magz enters a thread it's over.  Just moronic comments strung along by gullible OR member who can't ignore trolling

Do you even know what "gullible" means?  Here, I'll give you a clue:

gul·li·ble  
/ˈgələbəl/

Adjective
Easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

Synonyms
credulous - naive - trustful

Now, what part of any of the earlier posts with our resident fucktard resembled in any form or fashion gullible behavior?  None of them did.....he was called out for what he is.

• Upvote 1

If you don't have anything constructive to add aside from juvenile bullshit, shut the fuck up.  

Do you even know what "gullible" means?  Here, I'll give you a clue:

gul·li·ble  
/ˈgələbəl/

Adjective
Easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

Synonyms
credulous - naive - trustful

Now, what part of any of the earlier posts with our resident fucktard resembled in any form or fashion gullible behavior?  None of them did.....he was called out for what he is.

You believed his comments were serious. DNFTT

Breaking news:

George Zimmerman has filed all of the legal paperwork to change his name to "Benghazi"... 

Going forward the Saetoro Administration will no longer mention him.  Ever.

• Upvote 3

Buckeye Firearms Foundation is raising money to buy Zimmerman a new gun.

"

On the heels of news that Attorney General Eric Holder and the DOJ will not give George Zimmerman his gun back anytime soon, the Buckeye Firearms Foundation is raising funds to buy Zimmerman a new one.

The Foundation posted the following on their website:

Regardless of what you think of the Zimmerman verdict, we are a nation of laws, not mob justice.

George Zimmerman was tried in a court of law and found NOT GUILTY. And that entitles him to continue exercising all his rights, including his Second Amendment right to own a firearm.

They then explained how "outrageous" it is that Holder refuses to give Zimmerman back his gun, adding:

If Eric Holder chooses to deny Mr. Zimmerman [the right to own a gun], Buckeye Firearms Foundation will remedy the matter by purchasing a new firearm for him, including a holster, flashlight, and any other gear he wants.

This is about more than mere principle--Zimmerman and his family now face daily threats against their lives. More than ever he has a right to defend himself against those who would seek to do him harm.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/22/Buckeye-Firearms-Foundation-Raising-Money-To-Buy-Zimmerman-A-New-Gun?utm_source=contentsharing&utm_medium=linkexchange&utm_term=postion5&utm_content=Buckeye-Firearms-Foundation-Raising-Money-To-Buy-Zimmerman-A-New-Gun&utm_campaign=foxnews

• Upvote 2

And ultimately the beautiful people of Hollywood and those race baiters will still stir the pot, our own president wont drop it.

zimmersmans a hero- frankly I still dont see how it was wrong to get out and patrol your own turf looking for dirtbags.

so what if he confronted him. 

the. kid. didn't. belong.

nothing to do with color, or hoodies...the kid was not a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, that kid is looking more like a drug using thug out that night looking for a victim. 

• Upvote 1