Fs: Nelson Rigg Magnetic Tank Bag

2talltim

It's a medium sized bag and in great shape it just dosnt work on the Concours because of the little map box built in to the tank. Has a rain cover and carry strap and a fairly large removable map holder. I bought this off of Bad(brian) last year I think I give him $30 for it on a in person deal.

So ill sell it for $25 you pick it up or $33 you paypal and I ship.

20130630_085828.jpg

20130630_085837.jpg

Hope you don't mind me adding this to your thread....I've got some nelson rigg saddlebags and tail bag set that I'd like to sell. You could have a complete nelson rigg set with my bags and this tankbag.

I don't care, not really worried if I sell this or not just thought id pass a deal on to someone that needs one

I need a tank bag and could use a nice little trip on the bike. So hold t for me and I'll come get it.

If this falls through, I'll take it. Live south of Mount Vernon, can pick up anytime.

Anytime this week your available.

Anytime before 6:30 all week, lets make it as soon as possible so persons with 2nd dibs isn't hanging on. Weather looks like a crap shoot all week.

Yes I got it and replied. If you want it I guess it'sonly right since you chime in 2 hrs before Karl. Sorry I use tapatalk a lot and it does not give me a obvious pm notifications. What do you guys want to do?

Yes I got it and replied. If you want it I guess it'sonly right since you chime in 2 hrs before Karl. Sorry I use tapatalk a lot and it does not give me a obvious pm notifications. What do you guys want to do?

It's your call sir.

• 1 month later...