Hey Butters, How Are You Feeling About That Move Out West Now?

Casper

he needed a faster bike to get more wind to keep himself cool....duh

That doesn't help its like riding into a giant blowdryer that's also blowing sand. With mesh gear it dries your sweat instantly so there is no cooling effect. I actually prefer my leather gear over my mesh out here most of the time because it traps the sweat in. You can zip it up for awhile build up some sweat then unzip it a little for a bit and the air flow feels like A/C. But being able to ride year round is definitely worth the summer heat. It is pretty crazy though if you go out in the desert it kind of smells like a sauna because the mesquit wood is soo hot its almost cooking.

he needed a faster bike to get more wind to keep himself cool....duh

Actually, I'm cooler sitting still than riding lol... The breeze here is hot as fuck. My leather jacket keeps me cooler than just a t shirt because it keeps the wind off of me lol

That doesn't help its like riding into a giant blowdryer that's also blowing sand. With mesh gear it dries your sweat instantly so there is no cooling effect. I actually prefer my leather gear over my mesh out here most of the time because it traps the sweat in. You can zip it up for awhile build up some sweat then unzip it a little for a bit and the air flow feels like A/C. But being able to ride year round is definitely worth the summer heat. It is pretty crazy though if you go out in the desert it kind of smells like a sauna because the mesquit wood is soo hot its almost cooking.

Oh I know, I was being facetious :lol:

Actually, I'm cooler sitting still than riding lol... The breeze here is hot as fuck. My leather jacket keeps me cooler than just a t shirt because it keeps the wind off of me lol

When the winds hot, that's weird.

Ah man, I remember that hair dryer feeling! When I was in Irag in 03 and we didn't have ice or anything, we would put our bottless of water in wet socks and hang them from our mirrors while driving. It would actually cool it down to an acceptable drinking temperature. We would also have our own personal built in swamp coolers. Your t-shirt under your DCU and flack jacket would be soaking wet. You'd just stick your arm out the window and let the wind go up your sleeve and your wet t-shirt would cool you down.