Wayne 7-20

mudrunnerz

I will be towing the rig back down Friday night. Not sure if staying Saturday though. My B-day is the following Friday. think I am going to jump a plane to Cali Sunday for the week and spend my B-day there.

we share the same birthday :)

I'm going sunday

Anyone else going with you? Steve and I are going Sunday, thinking about parking at P3. Riding around the falls, then maybe up north some to main corridor. Looks like rain is staying north of trails today so far, but I could be wrong. It's been pouring here, and now there calling for rain there Sunday as well, errr...

Trails were a fucking mess after the rain. Lots of big mud holes everywhere and big ruts developing.

Casper, Blake and I got caught out in the storm on Saturday. It was a gully washer. We got soaked, but it was an adventure.

Ben - the rainmaker. :lol:

I didn't see that you guys were parking at p3 til I got home. Phone died down there. Forgot my charger. Waited till about 10:00. When no one showed up, I packed up and went home. Would have likes to ride with you bubbys.

I didn't see that you guys were parking at p3 til I got home. Phone died down there. Forgot my charger. Waited till about 10:00. When no one showed up, I packed up and went home. Would have likes to ride with you bubbys.

I seen you posted you were planing on leaving early Sunday, and Jaronstoy never replied. So we just parked there and tore up Dorr run for the most part of the day. We started with 1985 loop, and then took a long round about way to the water fall. Steve tried really hard to get stuck twice, but got out both times. So after a quick shower at the falls we went back to P3 for lunch and to top of fuel. And hooked up with 2 riders from Pig town and other from Newark, They took us on one hell of a back trail, and while there ran into a group of 3-4 more guys lost, lol. This trail had a old cave entrance on it, that the State blocked off with steal. You could still see inside it, and down low you could feel COLD ass air blowing. It was like a 20-25 degree difference in temp! I marked spot on my GPS, but didn't trace the trail.

Sweet! We'll have to find it again.

It is not a easy trail, and I would suggest not trying it with the 400EX. Although I didn't get stuck, I missed one power slide up hill run and had to make a new trail. And one of the riders did have a Suzuki 400 but he got hung up more times than i can count. The one guy on a 2 wheeler was having the roughest time, in fact for awhile he had his bubby ride it, and he took the sport quad. This cave was not far from the Monday creek trail head, I'm sure we can find it but it was a adventure. If it weren't for all the rain this trail probably wouldn't of been to bad. And there was a lot of spots were tree's fell and blocked trail, so you'd have to go down the bank and back up and around! A 4 wheel drive would of came in handy. 

Edited by M_Quick

It is not a easy trail, and I would suggest not trying it with the 400EX. Although I didn't get stuck, I missed one power slide up hill run and had to make a new trail. And one of the riders did have a Suzuki 400 but he got hung up more times than i can count. The one guy on a 2 wheeler was having the roughest time, in fact for awhile he had his bubby ride it, and he took the sport quad. This cave was not far from the Monday creek trail head, I'm sure we can find it but it was a adventure. If it weren't for all the rain this trail probably wouldn't of been to bad. And there was a lot of spots were tree's fell and blocked trail, so you'd have to go down the bank and back up and around! A 4 wheel drive would of came in handy. 

i had a fn blast lol

Sweet! We'll have to find it again.

I check my video and I have video riding like 1/4 of the way out of this trail onto the main corridor to Monday creek. So this should help spot the turn off maybe....?

My quad is leaking oil!!!!! Damn it from the oil bolt too wtf?

Sucks, I hope it's something simple like the bolt washer.

Sucks, I hope it's something simple like the bolt washer.

fuck.........well not so simple fix as I hoped. Hmmmmm not 100% on how I'm gonna fix this any input? Maybe I could grind it smooth and make sure the threads arnt fucked, not sure lol. On a better note there wasn't a washer on there either, I think on my last oil change it stuck to the bottom and must of fell off in the oil catch and I didn't notice.

post-14599-0-04785100-1374880077_thumb.j