Mid-ohio 7/15-16

RHill

A few of us will be there Monday.  We picked up a garage, but I'm not sure where it is.  I'll have my GSXR with yellow plate # 192 running advanced. 

Should get a lot of good footage while I hold people up  :crazy:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun, bring more water in the cooler than you think you need cuz it's gonna BE HOT.  Think at least 1 bottle every 30 mins of time at the track.  I recommend 12-18 waters per person.

Yeah, bringing a cooler full of water and gatorade... I was sweating buckets just taping up the light, turn signals and removing the license plate in jeans and a t-shirt... Full leathers standing/sitting around's gonna be brutal when we're not running.

Have fun, bring more water in the cooler than you think you need cuz it's gonna BE HOT.  Think at least 1 bottle every 30 mins of time at the track.  I recommend 12-18 waters per person.

That is no joke,  I drink a half liter of water or a gatorade every session and that wasn't enough today.

Was a damn good day!  Woke up an hour and a half late, cooked down from Cleveland and only missed the first session.  Had some issues early on with my front end pushing in the first few session, but I think it is sorted now.  Some of the guys out there today were insanely fast, was cool as fuck to get passed by them.

Then there was one guy who didn't get the memo that track days are not races and nearly put both us in the dirt.  I have to dig through videos and see if I have it; hopefully it wasn't the session where I didn't turn the camera on.

That is no joke,  I drink a half liter of water or a gatorade every session and that wasn't enough today.

Was a damn good day!  Woke up an hour and a half late, cooked down from Cleveland and only missed the first session.  Had some issues early on with my front end pushing in the first few session, but I think it is sorted now.  Some of the guys out there today were insanely fast, was cool as fuck to get passed by them.

Then there was one guy who didn't get the memo that track days are not races and nearly put both us in the dirt.  I have to dig through videos and see if I have it; hopefully it wasn't the session where I didn't turn the camera on.

Bro, its always a race LOL NOT.  You mean they didn't give tropheys for first through third after the track day was over?  I love those DB's, been run off a few times myself, never a good time.

Have fun and ride safe today!  Wish I could be there, but I'm out of vacation time.

Here is the last session of advanced from yesterday.  I'll upload some more of the afternoon sessions tonight.

6th session. after checking my times via the video, only got into the 46s a couple times. The GPA's were not confidence inspiring at all in the morning, but once I added a little compression and removed some rebound the front felt much more connected to the track. Still disappointed that I didn't improve since the last time at mido.

I might have a few pics of you guys I took with a dslr. I'm not a pro just borrowing my brother's camera.  I took 600 pictures lol.  give me a bit to dig through them.  I'm going by your avatars. if you have something for me to look for that stands out as you let me know.

I'll post all the pics I can find

Edited by serpentracer

Yep thats me and Link, I'm just dislexic and typed my number wrong in the OP....Thanks for posting those, they look great!  HAHAHA just noticed, that was when the label on my exhaust was coming loose, noticed it and ripped it off after that session.  If you have any more I'd love to check them out.

Yep thats me and Link, I'm just dislexic and typed my number wrong in the OP....Thanks for posting those, they look great!  HAHAHA just noticed, that was when the label on my exhaust was coming loose, noticed it and ripped it off after that session.  If you have any more I'd love to check them out.

that's all I have of ya.  I must of missed you in turn 1 where I took the most pics. if you were always bunched up with guys only one of ya got a shot lol

Edited by serpentracer