Saturday Or Sunday- Central Ride

Blitz

The weather this weekend look to be pretty nice, though Saturday might be a little wet.  I'm hoping to put something together.  Depends on when everyone is available.

Saturday 81 degrees with a 60% chance for storms.  Sunday 78 degrees with a 20% chance.

Sunday honestly looks amazing for mid July.  I'll put together a route.  Post up which day works best and we'll see what we can put together.

If you guys go Sunday I'll try to make it, I'm shamefully past due for a day ride with you guys. 

Let's just make it Sunday then.  I think it looks like a better day anyway.

And yeah man, I have tried to PM you for about a month now and your inbox is filled up.  I'm pretty sure I lost your number too, cause I rooted my phone and some of my contacts weren't backed up.  Would be great if you could get out and ride.  You haven't even seen my new bike yet.  :beating:  

Huh, TIL that inboxes fill up!  I would never have noticed, my bad.

I'll be there as long as I'm confident that the Daytona will behave for the entire day.  After all the electrical trouble I had last season (that is now all fixed), I'll lose my shit if I get stranded yet again.  It has been running great this season despite a tapping coming from the intake/fuel injectors, which I am told is a normal Triumph triple thing but I plan to take things apart and inspect them for peace of mind over the next two days.  As long as everything looks good and is back together by Sunday, I'll be there.

Sounds good man.

Lets plan on meeting at the BP at route 70 & 13 at 10:30am on Sunday. If we need to make adjustments, post up and we'll see what works for everyone. I'm thinking a nice Coshocton ride with the detours sounds like fun. I've been down in Hocking a lot this year.

Looks like we have another rider too, so that makes 4 of us.

Here's the route I'm thinking:  http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2897309

Meet at 70 and 13 at 10:30am.  We'll do the first half, which is the Coshocton area and back to route 70.  If we still feel like riding we can do the second half down in Hocking.  The weather is supposed to be perfect, which will be nice after this sweltering weather.  So, we may feel like riding more.  All in all, I think we can do the entire route in 5 hours.  But we'll see how everyone feels when we get to the midpoint.  There are also 2 good pub style hole-in-the-wall restaurants at the halfway point if anyone is hungry.

Yeah sorry, there's a BP gas station off to the right. So go to the 13 exit off of 70 and turn right at the bottom of the ramp. At the top of the hill, within 200 yards there's a BP. Meet there.

I'll be there, just texted so you have my number.

Yep, I got it. Much easier than a random pm attempt. Haha, I probably tried to pm you 6 times over two months.

Call off Mike. Nobody needs to work on a beautiful summer Sunday.

Yeah, thank God I got out. Been itching to ride lately but I've been so busy. Thanks again for leading James. Next time, we'll have to meet at a less stoner-friendly spot, lol.

Hope you had fun at Vintage, Jason. You need to get the duc out with us!