My 7/15 All Day Ride

Exarch

So, I hop out of bed and have no real plans for the day. I hop on my bike at 10:30am and head to my dads house where I get a chance to ride his new can am before we head to ask motors in Columbus. We grab some lunch and I head back to town solo to pick up a friend to ride 2up with and meet another friend and hit the twistes around franklin/germantown.

We tore up the streets and corners for a few hours before heading back to his place. Well, after our awesome ride on the way home some dumb bitch in a minivan kept break checking me and my buddy for no reason, we weren't even following close and we didn't have our brights on. The next thing we know the passenger opens up the door and starts screaming at us to stay back, he even threw some trash out of the window at us. So me and my buddy end up just crossing the double yellow to get in front of them. Then the dumb bitch starts flashing her brights at us, seriously wtf is her problem? We just said fuck it and hurried up across the double yellow past every car to get far away from this crazy bitch.

We end up getting back to my buddies place and it's 11pm now, but me and my 2up decided we wanted to keep riding, so we end up riding for another couple hours before heading home. What a fun day, besides that one dumb bitch. In a 15 hour period, including 4 gas stops I probably road for a good 12hours and put down a few hundred miles on my bike.

I wish I could do this more often, I so love free days :) oh I gotta ride my friends buddies 1125r too =D

• Upvote 1

nice wheels (ur profile pic) - u need to get some streamers for your handle bars. I took the liberty of finding them for you

http://www.amazon.com/Sunlite-Laser-Streamers-Model-93923/dp/B000AO7IBU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1374087186&sr=8-3&keywords=handlebar+streamers

:crazy:

Edited by silentcropduster
  • Upvote 1

I already got he tassles :) I just need to add new pics with them on :)

Actually I tried putting a photo of my bike up and it shows as my main avatar in my profile, but for some reason it won't load as my main avatar.

I already got he tassles :) I just need to add new pics with them on :)

Actually I tried putting a photo of my bike up and it shows as my main avatar in my profile, but for some reason it won't load as my main avatar.

the file might be too big or it may not be the right format...it hs to be jpeg, bitmap, crap i forget what else it accepts.

re-save ur pic to ur bitmap on ur pc resize it and save it then try to add it again, should work !

No PC, I just tried changing it again. I don't think it worked. I may just use my photobucket link to set it next time I get a chance to. I knowy phone photo isn't too large. Since I've changed my avatar a few times already using my phone images.