2010 Toyota Fj Cruiser For Sale...

Moto-Brian

With a very heavy heart, I am posting my 2010 FJ Cruiser up for sale.  Just cannot justify having this thing while the wife has a car, I have the van and company car.

Miles are high, but the thing is in great shape.  The miles are high because I am a regional rep and cover several states.  I drive about 40k a year...

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser:

-90,000 miles.  Mostly highway.

-Automatic

-4x4

-Arctic White

-Off Road package with Bilsteins (optional equip) 

-Roof rack (optional equip)

-Passenger arm rest (optional equip)

-6 disc stereo head unit (optional equip)

-Cloth floor mats covering front, back floor and back cargo area BRAND NEW (optional equip)

-Trailer Tow Package.  NEVER TOWED A TRAILER - only bought to haul mountain bike carrier (optional equip)

-Toyota brush guard (optional equip)

-compass, level gauge and dash cluster (optional equip)

Accessories I added:

-Ricochet air dam

-Rock sliders

-Team Trails official Toyota bumper wings front and rear, grill, mirrors and door handles

-Hella driving lights on brush guard

-MPAC rear rack for back door with (4) STAT bags

-Rubber all weather floor mats

-Pro-Comp 16" wheels (5)

-Falken Rocky Mountain tires (5)

-Pro-Comp leveling kit for the front - NEW IN BOX

-3M clear front mask.  Covers hood, frontal area, A-Pillars and headlights.  Installed when new professionally

-Window tint professionally installed.  Lifetime warranty.

-Used set of front Team Trails bumper wings.  Was going to paint, but never got to it.

The thing has been ultra dependable.  Again, miles are mostly freeway.  The car has no rust, never been in an accident and has little to no dents and dings.  Has a few scratches in the cargo area from hauling bikes, parts, etc.  But VERY minor.

The windshield does have a crack and will be replaced prior to selling.  This is common, but is the original windshield so, it took a looooong time.

I will provide interior pics and will have the car fully detailed.  Having a three year old makes it tough.  But, not a single torn seat or damaged anything inside.

I am asking $18k.  I think from looking at these, typically, the 2010s are in the $24k range and older FJs with higher miles are fetching $18-$19k.  With accessories and add-ons, I think it is a fair price.

FJfrontright_zps20eefc17.jpg

FJrearright_zps250d9243.jpg

FJrear_zps62220e92.jpg

FJrearleft_zps2df48783.jpg

FJfrontleft_zps13d9f9e4.jpg

He is located in Mt Gilead about 30-40 north west of Cbus, but an easy drive up 71 and 61.  I won't speak for his schedule but I know he makes it to Cbus frequently depending on work.  I can't speak for Brian, but I can tell you this guy is beyond anal about his stuff, especially vehicles and bikes so It's going to be super clean and nice. 

Plus this car has had his backside and nuts in the seats, that alone is an easy 1K upgrade. 

Looks sweet man, real sweet, I'd love to own something like that.   GLWS

I'm a hour west of cbus, but would be interested in seeing it if we could meet somewhere. 

Was thinking of finding a old Cruiser or Sequoia for awhile but something like this might fit me alittle better. 

I see you said you have a 3 year old. I have a 2 & 4 year old. How big of a pain is it to get them out of the back seat? 

Also with the rack on it how tall is it?

Thanks

Shitty-

Got your message and was out in CA all week with meetings and just couldn't get the time to call.  The schedule gets so tight when we do meetings, ride and eat...  As you know, I had a guy from TN looking at it prior and he sent a deposit and will be picking it up this week.  Sorry, guys...

Galaxy - never heard anything from you so, outside this thread, if you sent a PM or called, I didn't get it.  As for your questions, we have a 3 year old and a 13 year old.  Both are easy fits in the back.  The car seat is a bit tight, but it works just fine.  We are an active family with sports, races, etc and we are in and out of the thing constantly.  Works great.

As for height, I have a traditional height garage I think.  May be a bit taller than normal, but it BARELY fits.  If I did the leveling kit, I don't think it would fit.  It's that close...

What kind of gas mileage did you average?  My next vehicle will likely be in this category.  Nice looking FJ Brian

Hmmmm...  I think it was about 22-ish.  It was all over the place as it was very much an issue if driving at speeds over 75 which I do often.  The fuel consumption would drop maybe 2-3 MPG when at 75 and higher.

But, the 2010 had an updated airbox and higher HP.  The airbox made a few MPGs come around.  That's what the forums at least say.  But, the only person I can compare to is Sinner's and a buddy in TX.  But his was a manual and is always in 4x4 which KILLS fuel economy.

I hate getting rid of it and selling it.  I really wish we could keep it.  It is an awesome machine and does so many things well and makes me smile.  It is truly unique and has a really cool soul.