Speed Triple For Sale.

Anden

1997, 50k miles, down once by previous owner. Also needs fork seal at the moment. Will have fixed friday. And needs radiator fan. Don't ride it in town so I never bothered replacing it. Will do when one pops up on ebay for a reasonable price. Comes with Corbin seat, Triumph tor exhaust, rear seat cowl, Triumph tank bag, and the stock seats. $1800 obo.

IMG958967_zps2a5cfba4.jpg

Edited by Anden

I have a couple spare fans ( saving 1 to add a 2nd fan to my bike ) and you're welcome to one if it will fit. Not sure of the fan diameter, or the mounting points/dimensions, but I can get those to you. Or if you want to take the bike for a spin over to my place, we can compare them. GLWS!

I have a couple spare fans ( saving 1 to add a 2nd fan to my bike ) and you're welcome to one if it will fit. Not sure of the fan diameter, or the mounting points/dimensions, but I can get those to you. Or if you want to take the bike for a spin over to my place, we can compare them. GLWS!

I will take you up on that offer. It will be a good test ride after I do fork seal.

• 3 weeks later...

Want a cannondale? Huh huh? Lol

nope...money is going towards vacation and my sons car, he's not about to 4 wheel the other two kids to school that way (well maybe if there was snow on the ground, he could tow their asses).. If it doesn't sell maybe we can wreck it. Worth more wrecked than sitting in garage.

And the price comes down also. $1500. Till I get more free time to fix.

Is it just the radiator fan that needs fixed? Tempting as it's a pretty sweet bike at a good price... Just seems to similar to my current bike(pretty much the same weight, HP, and naked sport bike) and was planning to get a 2000-2003 GSX-R 750 for the track.... Ugh, I'm torn. Wish this was up for grabs before I got the 919.

Edited by 8Rider6

Think Coot was joking since he lives on the other side of the continent :D

Sorry couldn't resist after the domestic dispute thread. Lol.

I am willing to. But if you didn't see here that got me. I'd rather not revisit.

Yeah it was more of a poking with a stick/stirring the pot comment. Lol. But thanks. I do know someone that would pay that here but after you deliver it you'd probably be in the hole.