Motoseries Aug 10-11 At Putnam

TRMN8TR

Ok who's in for round 5?

We need to come out and show support for Todd and Moto Series, or we won't be racing at this track next year. So let's start planning the details. If you have an open trailer spot, you're looking for a trailer spot, etc, post it up.

I can fit 4 bikes in my trailer and I believe I have 1 open spot left. (Hollywood, am I taking your bike?) if anyone else in the Cleveland area wants to fill that spot, let me know. I have that Friday as a vacation day so we can get loaded and head out there. Trackday Saturday and racing Sunday, and home by Sunday night.

If you're thinking Putnam is too far, nk140 says man up and quit being a pussy. He drives 6 hours to every Nelson round all by himself!

• Upvote 1

Quit being pussies.  You should all ride.  I was at Putnam last September for the track day weekend and we only had 20 total bikes spread over 3 groups.  Todd lost his ass. 

Todd did do a good thing partnering with Indy Ducati.  Indy Ducati runs great track days and has an amazing customer following.  The track day should be near a sell out.  Hell I tried to sign up for an Indy Ducati day 2 weeks early this spring and all groups were sold out already.

I should be able to help anyone with a tow in the Advanced group.  Indy Ducati is supplying control riders so I won't be able to help any intermediate or novice riders.

I'd like to, but I'm scheduled to be in Chicago till that Friday.

Driving or flying to Chicago? Have one of us load your bike and gear and when you're done in Chicago drive down to Indy. Problem solved.

Also I've never been to Putnam, just saw they have garage spaces. Is it worth it? How many can you fit in a garage?

If I'm taking 4 bikes in the trailer it would be nice to leave the generators at home.

Edited by TRMN8TR

Also I've never been to Putnam, just saw they have garage spaces. Is it worth it? How many can you fit in a garage?

If I'm taking 4 bikes in the trailer it would be nice to leave the generators at home.

I know you can get 4 bikes in each bay.  The problem is that the breakers trip with more than 3 sets of warmers.  If you had a neighbor that wasn't using all of his capacity then problem solved.  Also you are not allowed to keep fuel in the garage.  You have to roll it just outside the garage door to fill up.  Personally I wouldn't get a garage, but if you need the extra space in the truck/trailer do it.  I think garages are $50/day.

Driving or flying to Chicago? Have one of us load your bike and gear and when you're done in Chicago drive down to Indy. Problem solved.

Screwed up the dates, have to be in Chicago that Monday. Hoping to drive to make a few bucks on mileage and stop in, but it is up to my boss.

Obviously Matt Carr will be out with us as well as Gene Burcham.  I think Neyra also is coming as well as myself.  I know a lot of the Junkies will most likely be there again this year.  Should be a packed raceday event.  Won't be there for the track day, however...

Obviously Matt Carr will be out with us as well as Gene Burcham.  I think Neyra also is coming as well as myself.  I know a lot of the Junkies will most likely be there again this year.  Should be a packed raceday event.  Won't be there for the track day, however...

Awesome.  I love seeing the 1000cc bikes go around Putnam.  Matt going to be on the 1098?  Doesn't he also ride a 848?

Awesome.  I love seeing the 1000cc bikes go around Putnam.  Matt going to be on the 1098?  Doesn't he also ride a 848?

He will be on an 1198S as he retired the 1098R and has some repairs to make on his 1199.  But, no matter what he races, he's most likely going to wax us all and even Gene...

I will be there as usual and ElectricEye Images will be working for/with me that weekend.  According to Canon I will have some test gear that weekend to use.  I just hope that no one mistakes the lens for a bazooka!  If Taft can come out and play at Nelson Ledges, the Ohio contingent can drive out to Indy and support MotoSeries.

He will be on an 1198S as he retired the 1098R and has some repairs to make on his 1199.  But, no matter what he races, he's most likely going to wax us all and even Gene...

Matt makes it look effortless too.  I was wondering about the 848 because he could do the 750.  I would be cool to see him just pull 2-3 seconds a lap on me.

Matt makes it look effortless too.  I was wondering about the 848 because he could do the 750.  I would be cool to see him just pull 2-3 seconds a lap on me.

According to GPS, the difference in speed he had on me at Putnam should have put him into the 11s on the Panigale.  Maybe low 12s.  Track day pace...  I suspect that considering he wants the outright track record (1:09 flat), he's going to be on the "A" game and we all will just be watching...

According to GPS, the difference in speed he had on me at Putnam should have put him into the 11s on the Panigale.  Maybe low 12s.  Track day pace...  I suspect that considering he wants the outright track record (1:09 flat), he's going to be on the "A" game and we all will just be watching...

If he does 09s that would be awesome. I will be on the hot pit wall for the 1000cc race.

Man this could be fun to watch.