Motoseries Aug 10-11 At Putnam

TRMN8TR

I'm gonna make this work. So yes, Brandon, ill need you to take my bike because I'm in columbus with my car and the bike and truck are in Cleveland. Ill be in Cleveland this weekend so I can bring my crap to you. Ill give you a call and we'll figure it all out.

Taft, I would really appreciate a tow or two on Saturday.

Let it be known.  If I give you a tow that means you can't pass me during the races. :beating:

i dont think that will be a problem with me, at least.  i can't ride putnam worth a shit. well, i can't ride anywhere worth a shit, but even more so at putnam. i call it buttnam cause it makes me feel like an ass when i'm there.

One week away!  My bike is off for a dyno tune at Indy Ducati since I just installed a full exhaust.  Hopefully they can get it in before the race weekend or I will be using a standard full system map from dynojet.

One week away!  My bike is off for a dyno tune at Indy Ducati since I just installed a full exhaust.  Hopefully they can get it in before the race weekend or I will be using a standard full system map from dynojet.

What's this full system you speak of? I should really ditch my stock exhaust lol

What's this full system you speak of? I should really ditch my stock exhaust lol

Got a deal on a full M4 system.  Figured I would get it tuned since it usually yields a few more hp's than the standard PC map.

No shit, really!!  You're all stealth and shit sneaking up on Steve.  The sound of that thing reminds of the Allstate commercial where the guys cruiser sounds like an electric weed eater.

Edited by r1crusher

Seriously. This dude doesn't even ever work and he's buyin new exhausts and shit.

For real though.  He took off like a week just to take a superbike school.  That's just time and money for him both of which he has plenty of apparently.

The Photo's by Marty Vagisil ZX6R has plenty of sponsorship money coming in I guess.

And how much was your exhaust.

Seriously. This dude doesn't even ever work and he's buyin new exhausts and shit.

And how much was yours.

For real though.  He took off like a week just to take a superbike school.  That's just time and money for him both of which he has plenty of apparently.

2 days doesn't equal a week.

You faggots are so cool, especially Hollyilovemurseandblowhimallthetime.  I miss all you guys like I miss Gay Pride week, which is a shit ton.  I can't believe I have to miss another weekend, BUT no way in hell I'm running Putnam.  Gonna be busy out there, and a lot of dicing it up, keep it safe and upright, wish you all the best.

Murse, since you decided to move like 2 miles from me and Cox, we both really appreciate a text or call, dickhead.  I mean at least Cox and I give each other a reach around here and there for a Mexican dinner at the best place in Cbus.  Shit even Craig's gay black dick loving ass stopped in for a weekend.  Was that too much?  Fuck it, after the week I've had I don't give a shit.

Good luck to all you at Putnam, especially you racers running the series, it's a different track, and one that hates several of us.