New Sponsor

owndjoo

Hey guys, I know a lot of you already know me from my years on here both as a street guy, STT instructor, and road racer.  I just wanted to announce my sponsorship on here for my business.  I am a personal financial planner for Skylight Financial Group.  We are partnered with MassMutual and MassMutual Investor Services, LLC.  I know often times people wonder what a financial planner actually does, and I would love to answer anyone's questions.

Here's a real quick breakdown of services.

Comprehensive financial plans- These are done through an entire team dedicated to processing and analyzing clients' financial lives in order to put together a plan of attack to reach each client's financial goals.

Income protection- disability and life insurances

Investments-  Anything from 401k rollovers, brokerage accounts, college planning, IRA's, mutual funds, annuities, managed accounts, and many other ways to secure clients' financial futures and retirements.

Taxes- Finding ways to minimize tax exposure

Wealth Accumulation- Create and maintain adequate cash reserve strategies

Estate Planning- Planning for being ready in case of a tragic loss, setting up a legacy, limiting inheritance tax exposure.

This is only a small fraction of the type of business I can do for any prospective clients.  My personal experiences are mainly with firefighters, police officers, and small business owners; however I am currently taking on new clients while growing my practice.

There will be a banner up sometime soon, thanks to Ben.

Feel free to call, email, or message me with any inquiries you may have for yourself or someone you know.

• Upvote 2

There is only a charge for the full comprehensive plan, as we use expensive software and have a dedicated team that works with each case.  For a consultation or just some advice, I do not charge a fee currently.

Hellmutt, I'd be glad to take a look at your current strategy and chat about what you want to come of your current and future investments.

Ben, just let me know when a good time for both of you is.  I'm usually scheduling a week or two out right now.

Also, my office is in Dublin; however, Skylight has over 10 offices statewide which I can work out of depending on your location.