Southwest Airlines Vouchers

2talltim

I have ( 2 )$200 = $400 value total southwest airlines travel vouchers. I want to sell for $300. These are just like cash and are transferable, travel must be completed by February 14th.

sent via GS3

Edited by 2talltim

qedu7u3u.jpg
Are there any resrrictions on travel locations? I have a biddy flying back from arizona with his wife and kid. Do you need them in hand at the gate? Or it a code you use when buying tickets?
Don't think their are travel restrictions, their is a code you use when booking. Don't know if this is readable but it's the terms, as far as the last line goes the woman that gave them to us told us we could sell them or gift them. sent via GS3 Edited by 2talltim

We're gonna fly whatever is cheapest lol... Have to have another get together when I come into town... With a little bit less drinking this time haha

9 times outta 10 I've always found SW to be cheaper than everybody else

sent via GS3

• 2 weeks later...

i agree.... load up when its snowing and come crash in AZ :D itll be a nice 70 and sunny and perfect time to hit the twisties!...i believe you can even rent sportbikes around here somewhere, because the salesmen suggested i go rent a cbr1000rr and a cb1000r before i made my decision about which to buy

Edited by Steve Butters