8/17 Se Ohio

Hutch

Obviously that didn't work...anyway, I have a route that I will be doing that will put me close to 450 miles starting from Canton.

DPG.

I see a Millersburg early in your prior post. Would you want to meet up there? What time?

im down to ride but 830 is cold and early I would be down to meet around 10

You gotta be tough son. An early start should put the 500 or so miles behind us in time for me to get home for the early-bird special.

• Upvote 1

I'm still 50/50. Was thinking about going up to Mid-Ohio. I have a great route I want to ride though. I'll make a decision this evening and post up by 8pm.

If you decide post your route. I know two others planing on riding. But might not want to ride a long route. Maybe we can run into guys coming from up north if there riding. I'll just watch for your post and go from there

What's going on Hutch? You riding North? I'm thinking I'll probably ride, and I have a route in mind.

What time you thinking. The one guy I know was wanting to leave around 11 and has to be back by 5. So he might just do his own thing. What's your route?

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2730797

It's mainly out 78 and then it splits off and goes down to the river.  But it looks like that part is the best part.  I've been wanting to do this route all Summer.  I figure if we get out to a certain point and realize we want to get back, we can just turn around and head back.  Many good roads in the area.

11 should work for me, but I don't need to be back at any certain time.  I was really thinking I'd get some riding in this weekend.

Edited by Blitz

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2730797

It's mainly out 78 and then it splits off and goes down to the river. But it looks like that part is the best part. I've been wanting to do this route all Summer. I figure if we get out to a certain point and realize we want to get back, we can just turn around and head back. Many good roads in the area.

11 should work for me, but I don't need to be back at any certain time. I was really thinking I'd get some riding in this weekend.

Ok the one guy lives right down the road from me. I think there wanting to ride down 668 to pick up 669 the run 78. So can you come meet at the duke on dayton rd. Just couple exits from cedar st.? Then when we get to 78 if they don't want to ride further we can split and keep going. No use going clear to 536 I believe its closed. And further east 78 begans to suck. But we can hit roads down there.

SR 536 To Close Aug. 12-Aug. 25

pdf_button.png

printButton.png

emailButton.png

Written by Staff   

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:48 PM

State Route 536 near Sycamore Street, Hannibal, is set to close on Aug. 12 and re-open on Aug. 25. A bridge will be replaced to allow for major mobilization of equipment and materials to a new oil and gas well site. The road was originally to close July 29-Aug. 12, but work was delayed.

we followed you guys for a short time on 83 just before new concord. Then passed you guys on 800.

When I saw you guys on 800 I thought I'd seen you somewhere before. It was perfect weather for a ride & I didn't see one cop all day. Hope you had a good ride.