Nice Kenwood In-dash Nav, Sub W/box + Amp, Mazda 3 Dash Kit+ Trailer Hitch

JStump

I am probably buying a Focus ST tomorrow because they are giving me a steal of a deal so I need to get rid of some things.

Kenwood DNX6190HD headunit with Nav, Bluetooth, HD Radio, Pandora SOLD

Kicker CompVR Sub with box, and 1000 Watt amp $100 for OR

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/3998200668.html

2010-2013 Mazda 3 Dash kit with wiring harness and steering wheel module

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/3998206601.html

2010-2013 Mazda 3 Hatch Trailer Hitch

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3998193912

Edited by JStump

Considering buying a new car just to get nav?

No, I want the BT/phone integration (which for that HU is apparently not Android-centric.  I'm really, really annoyed that my S3 can't do something as simple as pipe a call through the aux cable, instead it ignores the nice and powerful car speakers and uses it's own speakerphone.  I'm casually shopping for a newer car, and it's one of the things I'm looking at.

No, I want the BT/phone integration (which for that HU is apparently not Android-centric.  I'm really, really annoyed that my S3 can't do something as simple as pipe a call through the aux cable, instead it ignores the nice and powerful car speakers and uses it's own speakerphone.  I'm casually shopping for a newer car, and it's one of the things I'm looking at.

This works great on android, my only complaint was that my iPhone 5 would not display song metadata where as my 4 would. I blame Apple, not Kenwood. Android works perfect though. This is supposed to be fixed with the new iOS though, but who knows.

Also, I made the trade an hour ago so all of this is good to go! I <3 boost! lol

Edited by JStump

Ahh I see. The head unit I have now works very well with my S3, but doesn't have a touchscreen or nav. Wishing I would have just spent the extra $$ to begin with.

Welp, I just got a ticket less than 3 hours of owning the new car so someone should definitely buy that headunit hahaha

Let me guess, Ridgeville?

I stand corrected on that HU.  After thinking about it, I really don't need/want the satnav functionality, as my phone already does that well.  Good luck to you, stumpy.

Let me guess, Ridgeville?

I stand corrected on that HU.  After thinking about it, I really don't need/want the satnav functionality, as my phone already does that well.  Good luck to you, stumpy.

How did you know?! I passed like 4 more just camping in hideouts after that, why do Ridgeville cops have to be the biggest dicks on the planet? Half of my tickets are probably from there.

How did you know?! I passed like 4 more just camping in hideouts after that, why do Ridgeville cops have to be the biggest dicks on the planet? Half of my tickets are probably from there.

Why in the hell does anyone local speed at all in Ridgeville? I'm rarely out there but it's the only place worse than the stretch of 77 between 480 and the Turnpike

Why in the hell does anyone local speed at all in Ridgeville? I'm rarely out there but it's the only place worse than the stretch of 77 between 480 and the Turnpike

I normally dont, I did not realize I was even speeding because this car is so easy to get up to speed. The Mazda I KNEW when I was speeding because I had to do it intentionally. This car however just likes to go fast lol.

Also, I can let the headunit go for $450

Edited by JStump

Bump

$100 for the sub, box and amp. It hits hard for how big it is. Its 400 Watt RMS 800 Watt Peak but is really clean sounding, shook my Mazda hatch though if I wanted it to haha.

Edited by JStump