Moto Series Round 6 @ Nelson Ledges Aug 30/31, Sep 1

TRMN8TR

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic.

Going down on saturday broke both sides of the fairing stay and the steering stop. Other than that, everything else is cosmetic. Scratches on the fairings, windshield and engine covers. 90% of the fairing marks will buff out.

Overall not too shabby. I think my leg and head broke most of the impact. 

Phil is recuperating at home!

Three man team to get him home but we managed!  I drove Phil down to Lodi, Chad Haskew (Jace's old man) drove him to Mansfield and Jon Nicholas and their friend Lou drove him home from there.  Phil reached for his wallet for gas money and I would not and will not accept it.  There's a thread on MS and AFJ about a fund that was started up by one of Phil's sponsors.

I love the teamwork that came together today and makes me appreciate the MS family even more.  I'll keep everyone updated as I get updates.

Check the phil recovery fund thread on AFJ for info, but you can send money to the below email address. ONLY SEND AS A GIFT FROM YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT SO THE GUY HANDLING THE FUNDS DOESN'T GET CHARGED (if you send from your credit card or not as a gift or any combination of that, he gets charged fees). Also, the guy handling it all will throw in an extra $100 for every $1000 donated.

irocgod@yahoo.com

For those of you who where there Sunday, many of you got the chance to meet Marissa.  She's a wonderful model (very easy on the eyes) and I have had the chance to become good friends with her as well.  She and I have a few more shoots planned, but here's an image from Craigypoo's new career as an umbrella bitch.

OR Post