Fs: Vera Wang Diamond/sapphire Engagement Ring

gsxr1000bill

2013-04-25_11-52-06_710_zps9539353d.jpg

2013-04-25_11-52-18_137_zps864397ae.jpg

2013-04-25_11-52-29_889_zps38a78e72.jpg

$1,800 firm.....Zales offers 100% trade in value but at this time I do not want anything from there...lol

Ring is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

Ring purchased from Zales in Louisville in September 2012. Well taken care of, cleaned & like brand new!

Ring was $2,699 + $270 for Warranty + Tax.

Don't have all original paperwork with me at this time, but would be glad to look for it or meet you at zales in Louisville and have them give you all paperwork.

Here is the details from Zales website.

Please contact me if you have any questions or want to purchase! Will only meet at Zales to sell ring!

$1,800 firm.....Zales offers 100% trade in value but at this time I do not want anything from there...lol

Marcus
 502-663-1069

Item #: 18638197
 This item is also available in Zales stores. Find a store. Printable version Mobile version
 From the Vera Wang LOVE Collection, this captivating 14K white gold engagement ring offers incomparable beauty and unmatched quality. Traditional in design, the eye is drawn to the 1/2 ct. princess-cut diamond center stone standing tall in a classic four-prong setting. Set beneath the bezel are two princess-cut blue sapphires, the signature of the collection and symbol of everlasting love. Additional round accent diamonds adorn the setting, ensuring the ring sparkles from every possible angle. Radiant with 5/8 ct. t.w. of diamonds, this engagement ring is a brilliant beginning to your romantic love story. The Vera Wang LOVE Collection is available exclusively at Zales. View product details.
 Product Specifications
 Stone Type Diamond
 Stone Shape Princess
 Diamond Total Weight (CT. T.W.) 5/8
 Center Stone T.W. 1/2
 Diamond Color H - I
 Diamond Clarity SI2 - I1
 Gold Karat 14K
 Standard Ring Size 6.5
 Lifetime Diamond Commitment Yes
 Metal Color White
 Metal Type Gold
 Stone Color White

Diamond carat weights (CT.) represent the approximate total weight (T.W.) of all diamonds in each setting and may vary no more than .07 below the stated weight. Typographic errors are subject to correction. Merchandise enlarged to show detail and may not always be exactly as pictured. Promotions, prices, styles and availability may vary by store and online.

You might have better luck on trading it in for something else like earrings and a necklace to make it easier to sell. My guess is the "used" engagement ring market is rather small lol

• Upvote 1

You might have better luck on trading it in for something else like earrings and a necklace to make it easier to sell. My guess is the "used" engagement ring market is rather small lol

This^^^ I had a hell of a time getting rid of an engagement ring, just imagine the chick finding out her ring was used lol

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yea really really sorry man but you gotta wash the history off that ring - no gal wants to find out her proposer bought a ring that another gal declined.

Like the others recommended, I think you should trade it back in for a watch or two and then resell them that way.

• Upvote 1

Zales trade in policy does offer 100% of the original purchase price towards new purchase as long as it's double the original purchase. You can't just trade it in without giving them more money... might have better luck on ebay.

http://www.zales.com/jewelry101/index.jsp?page=inStoreServices

yep or trade it in for a nice mens watch....dudes pay unreal money for watches....blows my mind since my phone was $99 and has a clock on it...to each their own though

Oh I agree! The watch my husband wants is a couple thousand easy! Really? Just to get it all scratched up at the shop and banged to hell...