Starting Own Business

grapesmuggler27

Become a sponsor on here - that should help - also if your looking for some help - guard rail mike just started in the HVAC industry, but gl w the business man.

He just started training today. Congrats on the new business Grapesmuggler27

don't get suckered by the BBB. 

if you haven't heard the BBB is just a scam.  they're not an official program or authority of any kind.

anyone that pays them money can get a A+ rating. which is bullshit.  you get 10 complaints and want them gone...pay  $400 and poof....gone

plus they're going to be calling you all the time about that shit.  I leaned this personally.  I had never done work for some of the people they claimed was making a complaint.  one complaint came from a ad agency.   I suspect because I had to cuss them out on the phone because of the non stop harrassment wanting me to advertise with them.

oh and leave the groupon shit for coffee houses and restaurants

Edited by serpentracer

New cards. What do you think?

don't use prices on your business cards.  1. it's there as long as someone has it. so you're stuck with that price and now everyone he tells about you will want that price 10+ years from now  2. it's not a sales flier.

get a website. with that and google adwords works pretty well.

Edited by serpentracer

don't use prices on your business cards.  1. it's there as long as someone has it. so you're stuck with that price and now everyone he tells about you will want that price 10+ years from now  2. it's not a sales flier.

get a website. with that and google adwords works pretty well.

I get your point but with thoses prices I will never "lose" money at the price. So if someone does keep that card 10 years and calls me the price on the back of the card worked. The card was designed by a business owner who has ran and operated their own 2 buisinesses for over 12 years and uses a very similar card that has generated a good amount of customers

Light commercial for now.

Do you have any familiarity with the wall mounted Bard/Compac II/Marvair units typically found on communication shelters?  

This is typical of what you'll be servicing:

movair-300x202.jpg

If you do and you're interested in that type of work, PM me for details.