Sunday Morning Southern Sprint - Central

Blitz

Meet at BP on route 70 and 13 at 11:00am.

Address of meetup: 10638 Jacksontown Rd

I-70 exit 132

Thornville, Ohio

Kickstands by 11:15.  We'll head down 668 and then ride 93 (I think...I know the route but not 100% on this road) to 216 to 78.  Stop in McConnelsville for fuel and there's a sub shop close-by if people are hungry.  Then we'll ride 78 (best road in Ohio in my opinion) to 284 (which I have never been on but have heard is great) and then 83 to 93 to Coshocton and 541 and 79 back to Nerk.

Trip is around 170 miles, pace will be quick but we wait for everyone.  Join up...should be a blast and the weather is supposed to be beautiful.  Much better than last Sunday.

Here's a link to the route:
http://ridewithgps.com/routes/3180230

Little bit of a change in plans.....some of it due to Hutch's tentativeness. I'm meeting some guys in Columbus and were going to ride this route backwards. So we're meeting at Blocks deli at Main and McNaughton at 11:30 and should be near KFC in Newark by 12:30 or 12:45.

From there we'll head up 79 to 541 and then head South down 83 to 78 to McConnelsville. Then 669 North and home.

Hope to see you guys in the am.

Little bit of a change in plans.....some of it due to Hutch's tentativeness. I'm meeting some guys in Columbus and were going to ride this route backwards. So we're meeting at Blocks deli at Main and McNaughton at 11:30 and should be near KFC in Newark by 12:30 or 12:45.

From there we'll head up 79 to 541 and then head South down 83 to 78 to McConnelsville. Then 669 North and home.

Hope to see you guys in the am.

I'll try to be there at kfc, I'll be ready to go if you guys don't need to stop.