Zimmerman Arrested Again.

Casper

seriously, the more important question is, "what is a strange king arthur".

let's not repeat your recent failure of ignoring my semi-genius level work-in of strong bad/trogdor by obtusely looking the other way as a brilliant zweihandjob joke is money shotted all over this thread

• Upvote 1

Oh no, I'm sure this is some sort of misunderstanding, maybe his wife had some iced tea or skittles.... and he had a flashback...

:nono:

Look at you jumping to conclusions again. You're so predictable. 

Personally, I'll wait to pass judgement until we know the facts. You really should try it, Magdor. 

You mean the guy with a history of violence, offended again. NOOOOOOO Waaaaaaaaaaaay!

True, but anyone who's been through a divorce will tell you that things are rarely as they first appear. Stories will be told at least 5 different ways when just 2 or 3 people are involved and the stakes are high.

I guess everyone has to be semi-genius at something...?

don't be so bitter, babe.  everyone gets a turn on the jbotsybian at one point or another.  most people leave in a huff with their legs shaking and generally, they had a good time.  some times though... some times, bitches get cranky.

• Upvote 1

Lol at people discounting bullshit tactics during a divorce. I wasn't kidding, I've seen many of them and they are all dirty so I wouldn't be surprised this is one of em

Yes divorces are ugly.  Can't trust anyone. 

...but in this particular case...

How many times will someone have to do something, before it is a pattern? Z has established a pattern in my mind, and when it comes to violence, I will always believe the other person first.

• Downvote 1

Look at you jumping to conclusions again. You're so predictable. 

Personally, I'll wait to pass judgement until we know the facts. You really should try it, Magdor. 

Wait wait, what "conclusion" did I jump to?

I'm just utterly shocked that this upstanding patriot has once again met the business end of our legal system...shocked.

• Downvote 1

She files for divorce and then uses the one thing she knows will get her more than half of everything. That bitch could likely be lying and taking advantage of the system

DING

having been married three times, and frankly dont give a poop about zimmerman..I assumed his wife is a lying piece of shit.

she's hitting the talk show circuit- and getting paid for it- about how evil he is. 

Poor bastard should have steered clear of that cow. 

• Upvote 1

Yes divorces are ugly.  Can't trust anyone. 

...but in this particular case...

How many times will someone have to do something, before it is a pattern? Z has established a pattern in my mind, and when it comes to violence, I will always believe the other person first.

Wait wait, what "conclusion" did I jump to?

I'm just utterly shocked that this upstanding patriot has once again met the business end of our legal system...shocked.

honestly, i don't care in this case... but if we're talking patterns, you mean the pattern of him fighting for civil liberties on behalf of a black man, acting in self defense against some punk ass flunky, saving the lives of shitty drivers who crashed their SUV?

damn, he's a menace to society, yo.

• Upvote 3