Overpriced bike for sale!

KhaoticRebel

I think I will buy this.I love buying overpriced garbage!Currently I'm offering $5 for every cup full of dirt,$7 per empty can,$150 for any wasted track tire,and $20,000 for mostly stock sportbikes. This sounds like a great deal for me!

do i get any of that cash? i'm sure one of those mostly stock bikes is mine your tryin to sell damnit!

Maybe guy got burned on a buddy pack deal or something? Why would you add a bunch of crap (he paid retail plus for...) and figure you can get the total dollar amount back? This isn't a rare car or something...

Plus, all that squid bolt-on stuff and I'd assume the guy beats the shit out of it...

I sent the guy an email asking what his bottom offer would be he said the price was frim, so I told him he was dumb! He sent me an email back saying "Dude I bet you don't even have a bike, and it already sold so go learn something about bike!) I emailed him back and told him I wasn't a dude and I do ride the same bike just a year older!