06 Gsxr 600 - Race/track But Clear Title With All Street Wiring

madcat6183

Well without too much detail I decided to get out of racing for the foreseeable future and figure I'll just toss the bike up on OR for now, then Wera, MS, AFJ all in the spring when prices are a bit better but here goes nothing.  I am NOT parting it out, and I am NOT selling the rest of the stuff until the bike sells.  If it doesn't sell, I will probably run a few events next year but don't plan to as of now.

I will forget a lot of stuff I am sure, but basically this is about to be one of the best deals IMO, and when you see all the add on's I think you will agree. 

06 GSXR, I have no idea of the mileage but believe it's under 12K, it's regeared and I put tape over the speedo and mileage, honestly, it's not much, I bought it with 6,800ish and haven't rode that much.

Engine; Full Synthetic oil after every 2 track weekends, KN filters, comes with 1-2 spare filters.  I did not change the oil after the last weekend but have some Amsoil I will include.  Woodcraft case sliders on both sides.  Leo Vince slip on, 520 conversion with misc gears, BMC intake filter. 

Brakes/Suspension; Carbon Leraine top of the line front brake pads, lightened rear rotor, stock rotor, Brembo MC, Stock MC, spare folding brembo lever, spare clutch levers.  Ohlins Rear TTX shock, Ktec front cartridges.  Ohlins steering dampner installed, stock dampner in parts box.  Both are setup for a 185lb rider, I am 220 in gear and had no suspension issues, and near perfect tire wear.  Will include the suspension setups for Nelson, Jennings/PIRC.  Spare EBC brake pads with plenty of life.  Stock rear shock, spare swingarm.

Body; 2 sets race bodywork painted to match.  Pic is in my avitar and I have 2 on my phone.  1 set is rashed but useable, I fixed the upper structurally the tail could use some work but if you toss duct tape on them, they will pass tech easily.  The set that is on is PEFECT.  Yellow plates on both with my numbers which can be removed with orange glow/hair dryer.  3 tanks, 1 is perfect and fresh black paint, 1 on the bike has minor dent and the spare has some good denting.  ALL work and no leaks.  2 windscreens, 2 fairing stays(1 vortex race, 1 oem).  Bike cover included.

Addons; Woodcraft clipons, tons of spare tubes, Apex brake lever guard, Vortex rearsets, enough spare Vortex parts to fix anything that breaks. 

Rehash of spares; Tons of stock parts, bolts, etc.  clutch lever, Brembo brake lever, OEM MC/lever, Woodcraft clip on tubes, vortex rearset parts, race bodywork, brake pads, rear rotor, FULL Service manual, stock rear shock, and tons of other things.  Battery tender included.

For those of you that have rode/raced with me and seen the bike you know I am pretty anal about my stuff, and like to stay on top of things, with that said, the bike HAS been down, prior to me, with me, etc.  With me it was a slow lowside at Putnam, before me, doesn't look to be too major, everything rides smooth and runs awesome.  I have always run at least 91 octane, and used full synthetic oil.  Tires right now are a Pirelli rear with at least a full weekend left, and a Cup front that would need replaced after probably 1 day, if riding Nelson first I would replace it before riding there.

Like I said the miles are whatever, it is setup for track/race, BUT all wiring is still there and functional per who I bought it from off Wera.  Title is CLEAN AND CLEAR, I just never transferred it to me, it's from NJ, seller signed off on it, all the bike needs is an Ohio VIN inspection to be legal, per the BMV in Deleware I went to.

I got a SMOKING deal on this and I am NOT trying to make money on it, bought it 3 years ago and want to sell it for what I bought it for.  I don't need to sell it, but no sense in hanging onto something I won't use.

Price is $3,500 and I can work with you on delivery etc in Ohio.  IF buyer is interested in a full setup, I also have the following items that I will be selling AFTER the bike is sold, no calling dibs, no buying before the bike is sold etc.  BUT if someone comes in and makes me a really good offer or one I think is fair the following can be included, or pick and choose and PM me an offer.

48/58 Astar CR suit (999 new), 2 helmets Scorpion 700 and Bell(never used) something, both are Snell/Dot and good to be raced in Motoseries for 2+ years size Large, 3 pairs of Medium gloves 2 Astar(1 set never worn), 1 RS Taichi all size Medium, Astar SupertechR boots size 43(I think), Bohn Back Protector, misc shields for both helmets.  Pitbull TRS with 2 base plates, pins for GSXR, AMB transponder registered to me(You get my info), XT Lap timer, front and rear pitbull stands. MJMoto Tire Warmers, single temp.

I think that's it for now, again NOTHING besides the bike is for sale right now, $3,500, and if interested in a package deal, it will be SMOKING and basically a turn key setup to run the last few events around this season.

Pics are on my phone or if someone can post some thanks.  419-six one zero - 5666  or PM me.  Like I said, I am selling this for what I paid, I know the add ons alone are over $1,200 and basically you get the bike for less than $2,500.

Oh, reason for selling, my parents bought a lake house in MI on the lake several of my moms family live on, and our late model driver is starting to really grow and I will be crewing way more next year and traveling a ton more with Amanda and Luke to races all over, just not leaving time to use the bike.

Edited by madcat6183

I was really interested till I saw this:

This thing is clean and runs well from the few days I spent on it.

GLWS!  Wish I had the money and space for another bike; looks like a lot of bike and goodies for the $.

It's got Craig's new and improved musk on it too though, he helped with the new swingarm this season and let me tell you, it shaved 3 seconds off my time from previous Nelson runs.  Yeah, I mean basically you're paying about 1K for the actual bike with all the ad ons and other stuff.  If this isn't one of the best deals ever I don't know what is.

Like I said, if it doesn't sell by winter I'll just keep it and post it on Wera for about 500 more, I do not think there would be any issues getting 4,000 for this setup with all the spares on there come spring.  I just would like the garage space for winter if I am going to sell it at all.

Hope everything is okay and no bad reasons for selling it.

Wife removed the two pebbles from his scrotum when the little champ was born. She said if he acts right for the next couple years she may give them back and let him come out and play again. :D

• Upvote 2

Wife removed the two pebbles from his scrotum when the little champ was born. She said if he acts right for the next couple years she may give them back and let him come out and play again. :D

Speaking of, hear you aren't coming out to play this weekend?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the concerns guys, I didn't want to go into too much detail in the original post but here goes;

I've been crewing for a dirt late model driver for the past 2 years on and off, not too serious as he mainly ran the local shows.  Well this was the first year we ran the biggest show of the year the World 100, 3 days of racing, and basically living out of the trailer, running all over with the golf cart, driving into small towns to get supplies, ya know, redneck stuff.  Well anyways, he is growing his team from a small rollback trailer with 1 car to a team of 3 late models and 1 Emod.  Right now he took 3rd in points at the local track, could have won the points if he had won a race but had a lot of bad luck anytime he was running up front.  But he is only 21 and just getting into his prime, and we are just getting more and more into it.  We traveled about 6 weekends this summer to tracks with 2 day events or overnight campouts between tracks and such to help as much as I could.  Obviouslly with the preggers wife I was very limited, and now that we have Luke, we should be good to go to the events next year and actually make a full team effort.  Other than the driver and his dad, my father was the only full time crew member and he needs more help from people who will really put in the work, get dirty, greasey, covered in race fuel, and go 90% deaf for multiple days at a time from working on the engines etc.  So that's where I come in, the trip's to the race tracks cost way more than going to work on the late model, and his dad basically told me that if I want to race one they will bring it, set it up, and I have to pay for anything I break and that's it.  As long as I help.  Since these things have 900+ hp at the rear wheels I figure it's probably something I can do 1-2 times a year and get my rocks off nicely.

Well that's one reason, other is we are buying a lake house with my parents around the semi-private lake my moms side of the family lives on.  Nothing fancy, just a cottage, but none the less, if you follow the route to the race track the driver races at weekly, the house is 2 hours north of it so I can send Amanda and Luke up with mom as dad and I stay and work on the cars coming up after.  Plus we go up there for several weekends a year and it's just easier to take Basco with us vs trying to have my friend take care of him, so that helps us be able to make more trips.  Oh and my uncle is a raging alcoholic, who happens to be my godfather and is filthy rich.  So it makes the trips out on his boats that much more enjoyable lol.

We hope to be in the lake house here in the next 30 days, and upgrading a few things before winter, with a full bathroom remodle over the winter.  A lot of my cousins have kids that are 1-2 years old, and one is about to have their 2nd, so a lot of us who grew up together have another generation to get to hangout together and grow up.

For the record Amanda is actually AGAINST me selling the bike.  She knows eventually I will get another one, and if I tried to build this bike I would have well over 5,000 in it.  That is JUST the bike, not spares. 

Rant over.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the concerns guys, I didn't want to go into too much detail in the original post but here goes;

I've been crewing for a dirt late model driver for the past 2 years on and off, not too serious as he mainly ran the local shows. Well this was the first year we ran the biggest show of the year the World 100, 3 days of racing, and basically living out of the trailer, running all over with the golf cart, driving into small towns to get supplies, ya know, redneck stuff. Well anyways, he is growing his team from a small rollback trailer with 1 car to a team of 3 late models and 1 Emod. Right now he took 3rd in points at the local track, could have won the points if he had won a race but had a lot of bad luck anytime he was running up front. But he is only 21 and just getting into his prime, and we are just getting more and more into it. We traveled about 6 weekends this summer to tracks with 2 day events or overnight campouts between tracks and such to help as much as I could. Obviouslly with the preggers wife I was very limited, and now that we have Luke, we should be good to go to the events next year and actually make a full team effort. Other than the driver and his dad, my father was the only full time crew member and he needs more help from people who will really put in the work, get dirty, greasey, covered in race fuel, and go 90% deaf for multiple days at a time from working on the engines etc. So that's where I come in, the trip's to the race tracks cost way more than going to work on the late model, and his dad basically told me that if I want to race one they will bring it, set it up, and I have to pay for anything I break and that's it. As long as I help. Since these things have 900+ hp at the rear wheels I figure it's probably something I can do 1-2 times a year and get my rocks off nicely.

Well that's one reason, other is we are buying a lake house with my parents around the semi-private lake my moms side of the family lives on. Nothing fancy, just a cottage, but none the less, if you follow the route to the race track the driver races at weekly, the house is 2 hours north of it so I can send Amanda and Luke up with mom as dad and I stay and work on the cars coming up after. Plus we go up there for several weekends a year and it's just easier to take Basco with us vs trying to have my friend take care of him, so that helps us be able to make more trips. Oh and my uncle is a raging alcoholic, who happens to be my godfather and is filthy rich. So it makes the trips out on his boats that much more enjoyable lol.

We hope to be in the lake house here in the next 30 days, and upgrading a few things before winter, with a full bathroom remodle over the winter. A lot of my cousins have kids that are 1-2 years old, and one is about to have their 2nd, so a lot of us who grew up together have another generation to get to hangout together and grow up.

For the record Amanda is actually AGAINST me selling the bike. She knows eventually I will get another one, and if I tried to build this bike I would have well over 5,000 in it. That is JUST the bike, not spares.

Rant over.

Very cool man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1