06 Gsxr 600 - Race/track But Clear Title With All Street Wiring

madcat6183

man..... this would be perfect....

Can work a sweet deal with EVERYTHING too man, not sure what you still have but I have the complete package, literally everything.  CLEAN CLEAR TITLE people, I can't believe it's still around.  It's going on Wera for 4,000 tonight, and AFJ for same price as here. 

I would say it will sell on AFJ almost right away with the amount of stuff done to it, plus they have a putnam round next weekend with MS, wouldn't be surprised if someone buys it and races it there, just saying....  Jump on it now.

Can work a sweet deal with EVERYTHING too man, not sure what you still have but I have the complete package, literally everything.  CLEAN CLEAR TITLE people, I can't believe it's still around.  It's going on Wera for 4,000 tonight, and AFJ for same price as here. 

I would say it will sell on AFJ almost right away with the amount of stuff done to it, plus they have a putnam round next weekend with MS, wouldn't be surprised if someone buys it and races it there, just saying....  Jump on it now.

It better not be for everything damn it.

No no, I told you I have 3 pairs of gloves, and I think I know what pair you'll want, and the boots should fit you perfect, I mainly meant the AMB, XT, helmets(You need any?), suit, 1-2 pairs gloves. 

What size suit you have? I know someone looking for a used 46 or 48.

Suits 48/58,  

AMB will be up for sale as soon as bike sells, It's registered to me, but I will include that info with it.  Holds charge for 3 days, 3 green beeps.  Remind me to take the mount off the bike, has cig and wall plug.  Shit I even have a nice storage plastic case for it.  Im a tad anal, I know.

Edited by madcat6183