06 Gsxr 600 - Race/track But Clear Title With All Street Wiring

madcat6183

ronstoppable or rhill needs this in a bad way, each for their own little reasons.  hurry up and sell your pigs and pick up this one.

I want it, but I would have to sell EVERYTHING including the street bike, because nothing is cross compatible from the parts I have to the newer models.  Then there is also the part of me that wants to try something other the GSXR's....like a R6 or 675.

E Mod stands for Economy Modified.

Here'a a pic.

abyba7eq.jpg

Shows how much I know about car racing.  Went to a few dirt track races when I was young, looked like fun.

Yep, except they are no longer any form of "economy" racing.  Things have quick change rear ends, tens of thousands in suspension, and huge motors.  A little out of hand.  Hopefully we have a buyer, OR member too ;)  He was just checking with the Mrs. and getting back with me.

Buy me buy me.  I don't want to have to toss this on WERA guys, I know someone out there needs an easy way to get on the track and this is it.  Bike is completely setup, the spares could build a whole new bike besides the motor.  I forgot I have a spare subframe too, basically everything besides the frame and motor has a backup.  Even the rear shock! 

No, I did have spare rims/rain tires but sold those as I never ran this in the rain.  Trust me, this thing is legit.  I do take paypal for what it matters.  Someone open a 0% CCD for 12 months and buy this.  I only ask that you cover the fees 3%, or 107 bucks or whatever.

Other than that though, the only other spare I don't have is a seat LOL.

Thanks.

Did Ryan buy this? John, I am way happy for you, the Mrs, and the bambino. But I has a sad that your supple hands will not be frequently around for HJs in Kev's trailer. This car racing fad has got to stop.We need you manly self out playing with us.

Nope, no buyer yet, previous member on here that I've known for about 6 years messaged me on FB last night and is checking his finances to see if he can get back on the track.  And I will be posting on AFJ Friday as well, I know once that happens it'll be gone quick.  Someone could pull stuff off this bike and flip it so quick and make a dime.

• Upvote 1