I want to watch a movie that will be coming out soon called Rush.  Don't know what that is?

depending if i'm going to the putnam round or not, i'd like to watch it the weekend of the release (i think it gets released the 26th or 27th).  If i go to the putnam round, i'll likely watch it the weekend after.

want to watch it around lake county or maybe as far as valley view, depending on who's all interested.

pipe up if you want in.

The 27th the wife and I are taking the kids to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. But I would dig seeing Rush. And Valley View would be kind of centrally located.

Can't lie, LOVED the first one.  Was watching my nieces with my wife one night and we watched this.  Can't wait to get them for Luke and take him to like Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 25 when he;s older.

Can't lie, LOVED the first one.  Was watching my nieces with my wife one night and we watched this.  Can't wait to get them for Luke and take him to like Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 25 when he;s older.

The fact that the monkey's name is Steve has my kids talking to me like he does with the headband. We are looking forward to that night out as a fam.