When Will The Fun Ever Stop?

Scruit

you know what I do when it's raining....speed up

A couple of other observations:

- Everyone else that was initially stopped by the spinning car just drive away.  Nobody cared about the occupants being potentially injured.

- People were honking at us towards the end.  Sure, express your frustration is you feel the need to, but it's not going to change what is happening.

- See the one car drive past with its lights off?  Looks for two flashes of his turn signal at 2:08 in the rear view.

- See the ambulance drive past without stopping to check on us?  2:09 in the front view.

People and hydroplaning always amaze me.

I don't have to slow down when it's raining. (Disregard the treadless tires.)

Ack! I'm hydroplaning! I think I'll do something totally arbitrary against the laws of physics!

ARGGGHHH! I never took physics!

crunch

toss in lack of common sense

I think you just drive around looking for shit to get into. Like some rogue English batmanesque character

I swear I'm a fuckin' jinx for anyone driving within a mile of me.  Yesterday there was a rear-ender on 23 that I passed by as they were still moving out of traffic. 

I swear I'm a fuckin' jinx for anyone driving within a mile of me. Yesterday there was a rear-ender on 23 that I passed by as they were still moving out of traffic.

Do street lights also extinguish when you go by? Stay the fuck out of Westerville!

I wouldn't have tried to make it across to the other side.  I don't think he should have turned around right then, even.  I suggested he get as far out of the lane as he could and call the police to help him get turned around.  I was just trying to give approaching cars a couple extra seconds to react to him while he got out of the lane.

If I was me I'd tuck up close to the barrier, get out of the car and stand the other side of the barrier a little upstream of the car and call the police.

I'm sure in his mind calling the police would get him a ticket for failure to control so he just wanted out of there ASAP.