Need a banner made

Casper

I'm looking to get a banner made. I'm thinking 10' wide by 2-3' tall. Vinyl or comparable. Metal grommets. Etc. I just want the OhioRiders logo on it, like up top without the small text below. I have the font.

Anybody on here have any kind of hook up for something like this? I can get it done at Kinkos for around $90, but figured I'd check with everyone on here first.

If it were 5 years ago when I worked at a print / banner shop I probably could've gotten you one "comped" or at cost, but that company has since went out of business. I don't even know any referrals anymore.

Sorry bro.

I'm assuming you've got all the artwork and stuff for something that size? EPS files and whatnot...

ok i just talked to my dad $4 a sq. foot grommets and all 720dpi (highest res. on a banner) outdoor banner full color u.v. protected on print vinyl.

pm me for his phone number and he would be more than happy to talk to you about it.

probably a lot nicer than the kinkos version, but about the same price...

probably a lot nicer than the kinkos version, but about the same price...

very true, and i may pitch in some $'s for this as well just to support our cause.

but that is the cheapest you are going to find something like this period, this will last a very long time, rain, sleet, snow, or sunshine. for this matter

my dad has his own graphic design co. and they do banners like this all the time i am sure i will be able to goet you the hook up!!!

PM me asap

Thanks you so much for the help. Satan will pm you soon I'll sure!

cool thanks alot I figured something was up he is always on and replys asap I was kinds confused. Tell him I will pick up some of the cost as well

Yeah, sorry about that. Work sort of owns my soul right now.

Basically I want a larger version of the logo up top. The font is Magneto Bold. On the banner, we want it the same: Ohio in red and Riders in grey. I'd like the banner to be 8 - 10 feet wide. It will mainly be used on a 10x10 ez-up tent. I'd like OhioRiders as wide as the banner. The height of the font will regulate how tall the banner is. I think it actually comes out to around 10' x 1'8" or close to it.

Thanks for offering to pick up some of the cost. That rocks.

cool thanks alot I figured something was up he is always on and replys asap I was kinds confused. Tell him I will pick up some of the cost as well

Let me know how much it's going to be in the end and I'll run down and throw in some on it as well.