The Nra Is Stupid.

Tonik

Thats what the news media said when they suggested that we needed armed guards in schools after the Conn. school massacre.  Thats what the Democrats in the Senate and House said. Thats what a bunch of hippies here said.

And it is also what Obama said.

http://tinyurl.com/qzgm3kf

There is nothing in the world I hate more than hypocrites.  They REALLY piss me off.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

Thats what the news media said when they suggested that we needed armed guards in schools after the Conn. school massacre.  Thats what the Democrats in the Senate and House said. Thats what a bunch of hippies here said.

And it is also what Obama said.

http://tinyurl.com/qzgm3kf

There is nothing in the world I hate more than hypocrites.  They REALLY piss me off.

I think the opposition was to "arming teachers" not "more police officers"

We had a sheriff on school grounds at all times when I was in school... (they didn't have anything else to do in that town anyway)

Edited by magley64

why didn't the NRA bet them that they would have to eat their own underwear if that wasnt the best solution?

that said, too bad obama didn't hire me, i would've told advised him to install armed drones inside the schools, with big friendly unicorns and shit painted on it, and then he could finally institutionalize his armed american citizen execution machines while helping protect kids.  a political master stroke.  that's my idea NSA, you can't steal it!

• Upvote 3

I think the opposition was to "arming teachers" not "more police officers"

We had a sheriff on school grounds at all times when I was in school... (they didn't have anything else to do in that town anyway)

I think the Obama administration's opposition was just to naturally disagree with whatever the NRA suggested without really considering the suggestion based on it's own merit. 

It's called Politics...unfortunately, it's been perfected by self-serving-douchebags.   

• Upvote 2

I think the Obama administration's opposition was just to naturally disagree with whatever the NRA suggested without really considering the suggestion based on it's own merit. 

It's called Politics...unfortunately, it's been perfected by self-serving-douchebags.   

Bingo.

Armed teachers are more effective at neutralizing a threat than a couple police officers. I don't care for it, anyway. Cops in schools? Meh.. unless they decide to earn their GED while doing so.

I work at a school. Cops in school are a good thing. They see and get involved in a lot of the BS that the students pull. I have seen them turn around many a student by getting involved....they develop snitches too...and bust some kids that need busting.

• Upvote 1

Gotta bust those kids selling dime bags. Save the planet and shit.

Ours takes care of weapons, gang related stuff and the occasional felony assault. He doesn't have a whole lot of time for dime bags. Oh, and there was the mother pimping out her daughter on backpage.com, he handled that extremely well.